Let me Love You

SMUT WARNING!!!!!

MINORS DO NOT INTERACT!!!!!!!

The clothes are long gone they are somewhere on the floor who knows, Jungkook is now hovering over the ethereal beauty lying under him in just her black laced thong. Jungkook on the other hand is in his boxer waiting for his dick to be let out of the pain of being captive behind the clothing. Jungkook sucked and bit her nipples while y/n moaned like she did four years ago, the only man she wanted to moan the name of was doing wonders to her right at this moment. Jungkook sucked on her one nipple while grabbing her other breast and massaging in a circular motion. The pleasure is so great that y/n cannot help but throw her head back and arch her back. Her hands roamed the bare back of the man on top of her marking his honey-toned skin with her nails digging into his skin. "Jung-kook.... please..." she said in between her moans, out of breath from all the moaning and immense pleasure. "Please what babe?? Say what you want to say..." he said while taking a break from one side of her breast marking it with hickies just to mark with blue hickies on the other one. "Please-ah---ah...hmmm...please touch me..." She sounded so desperate, and why wouldn't she be? She did not feel his touch in the last four years, she craved him so much, but she never let anyone touch her because she was only Jungkook's.

Jungkook stopped and sat on top of her just to stare at her, y/n felt the eyes of her once lover on her body, and the lust in them made her hide her face in the palm of her hands, she knew she sounded desperate. Jungkook smiled and leaned in to remove her hands from her face and connected their lips, They shared a passionate and soft kiss until y/n gasped into that kiss when Jungkook touched her womanhood, and Jungkook took the opportunity to explore the insides of her warm mouth. Jungkook's tongue and his fingers made y/n to reach cloud nine in no time. Their hearts were beating fast, their bodies emitting the heat they hadn't felt in four years, while their tongues danced together at the rhythm of their beautiful yet lusty moans. "Wet already..." Jungkook said while rubbing her clit, y/n cannot form words due to that pleasure but she tried, "just...fuckkkkk.... just for you...ahhh" was all she was able to say. Jungkook broke the kiss and made his way down to her vagina, he slowly took the thong off and pulled her toward himself.

Now her legs resting on top of his shoulders while his face eating that pussy of hers. "Let me fuck your mouth..." he said shoving three of her fingers in her mouth and making them go in and out of her mouth. She gaged on them here and there, but she is not complaining about the pleasure she is feeling right now. She is sucking on his fingers as Jungkook's tongue is wandering the places in her pussy that are not made to be wandered. He spits on her clit and with his free hand he rubs her clit at a fast pace while his fingers fucking her mouth and his tongue fucking her pussy. "I'm...Close..." she said while gagging on his fingers. As soon as he heard that he took out his fingers from her mouth and shoved all three of them in her pussy, without any warning using the wetness from her mouth as an alternative to the lube. The pleasure is too much she cannot say anything she screamed at the penetration of her pussy when the three long thick fingers went into her, and tears of pleasure ran down her face. Jungkook just started to fuck her with his fingers at an animalistic pace without giving her any time to get comfortable with the fingers. He moved his fingers inside of her so fast while his other hand rubbed her clit knowing she is close he fastened his already fast pace. "Cum for me beautiful..." Jungkook said while speeding up his movements. "FUUUUCCKKKK" and with that she squirted and came on his hand, While she was still high on her orgasm, she intertwined her hands with Jungkook's, and he looked at her with the most soft yet lustful eyes. "Inside me, please...I need you inside of me please..." she pleaded while her body still shaking from the pleasure and orgasm. And Jungkook knows that he is going to cum anytime just by looking at her, he wasted no time. He quickly lined his dick with her hole and using her cum as the lube he entered her. He stopped when y/n gasped more almost screaming at his length entering him and giving her some time to adjust. "Move...please fuck me...fuck me hard...." And Jungkook wasted no time, he grabbed her hips and started to thrust into her hard. Her being still high on her orgasm and shaking from the pleasure the room was now filled with loud sinful moans and curses. "Fuuuucckkk.... faaassst...faster Jungkook....please fuck me faster..." y/n knows she sounds desperate but she can care less today she hasn't felt him inside of her in four years, she needs this right now and so is Jungkook. He hasn't felt her warm insides around his dick in a long time and he is going to make love to her like there is no tomorrow. Because we all know that tomorrow is just not promised, especially for these two broken lovers. Jungkook's thrusts are getting faster and sloppy at the same time, and he knows he is about to cum, "cum on me...." He takes his dick out and holds it in his hands and starts to stroke it faster. Few more seconds and Jungkook cum all over y/n's sinful body and his hand. Jungkook's body dropped on y/n's as he came down from his high, "I love you Jungkook," Y/n said wrapping her arms around the muscular body of her once lover and brushing her fingers through his beautiful long hairs. "I love you more my love," Jungkook replies from the crook of her neck where he is hiding his face.

SMUT ENDS!!!

They stayed in that position for a little longer until Jungkook heard small snores coming from the women lying under him. He slowly rolled over placing his hand under his head to support it to admire the beautiful face of his lover. He gently rubbed his thumb on her face to wipe off a tear from her face. His eyes fell on the blue marks that he made on her body, and he felt giddy in his heart seeing the woman he loved from his whole heart with the love marks given by him. He covered her with the sheets, so she wouldn't get cold and made his way to the bathroom. He filled the bathtub with warm water and added some rose bath bombs he knew y/n loves the smell of roses. He came back to the room, leaned down to pick up y/n to wash off their bodies, and not before gently pecking her lips. He made his way to the bathroom y/n was half asleep, but she sat in the bathtub while Jungkook came to get some clothes from the closet and also changed the sheets and threw their clothes that were on the floor on the sofa nearby.

"JUNGKOOK!!!!..." his heart almost stopped when he heard y/n screaming his name, she sounded like she was crying. Jungkook almost ran to the bathroom just to see y/n crying with her eyes half-open. He threw their fresh clothes on the floor and quickly got into the tub and cupped her cheeks, "Y/n what's wrong? I'm here what happened?" he sounded concerned with his heart thumping loudly in his chest seeing the tears in her eyes. "I thought..." she said in between her sobs, "What my love?" Jungkook asked wiping off her tears. "I thought it was a dream and that you left me..." she said hiding her face in his palms and sobbing loudly. He lifted her face up from his palm and placed his warm swollen lips on her soft, swollen rosy ones, "I will never leave you, my love, I'm right here with you," he said with his breath brushing on her lips. He then had her turned around and sit in between his legs where they sat for a while before washing off and getting changed into fresh clothes. Jungkook tucked y/n in the bed where she slept in the warmth of his arms and cuddles. Jungkook knew that Angel must be coming home soon so he stayed awake for her. He opened his phone to look at the chaos that he had in the group chat. He giggled at seeing how his hyungs reacted and almost shed some tears seeing how they were still worried for their baby brother. And for the first time seeing Taehyung's name in a group chat in four years Jungkook was ready to bawl his eyes out. It's been so long that he even forgot that he saved Taehyung's contact with a bear emoji at the end of his name. His thoughts were disrupted when the doorbell rang. "My baby is here," he said while gently removing y/n's head from his arm to go get the door.

"Hi Adam," Jungkook greeted the man who rang the bell and was holding his sleeping daughter. "Hi Bud," Adam greeted giving Angel to Jungkook, but being careful not wanting to wake her up. "Where's y/n?" Adam asked, "She is sleeping," Jungkook answered with a red blush on his cheeks that did not go unnoticed by Adam. "OK, tell her I will see her on Monday when I pick up Angel," he said because Angel doesn't have Judo and boxing classes over the weekend. Jungkook nodded not before adding, "Won't you see her at work?" Adam looked at him with a confused look. "Work?" he questioned Jungkook not knowing what exactly he was talking about. "Yes work, aren't you and y/n like partners at your police job?" Adam finally understood what Jungkook was talking about, but he was still surprised at the fact that Jungkook still didn't know the whole truth. "You never knew the whole truth, yet you still kicked her out huh?" Adam caught him off guard. Don't take him wrong he is very happy Jungkook is back, and he has liked Jungkook since day one because he actually cares for y/n Adam is happy for it but Adam is also the only one who saw her suffer from the day Jungkook kicked her out. And for the last four years, she has just suffered and for that, Adam has some anger in him toward Jungkook. "What truth?" Jungkook asked gulping hard and poking the inside of his cheek. "Jeon, she and I are not partners anymore, it's been four years since she left that job. The day she found Galindo she made him confess to the police and once he did, she resigned from the job knowing that you were off the hook. She wanted to make sure you and your family were safe and once she did she left the job so that she could be with you as a woman who loved you not as a cop who went there to investigate you. She loved you and your family so damn much that she got her own family slaughtered in front of her eyes because of that." Adam stopped and calmed himself down before he got angry.

"You are telling me she has not been a cop for the last four years and I...." Jungkook said his voice breaking at the end. "I'm exactly telling you that, now you are back so, take care of her because if not Jeon Jungkook marks my words, I will shoot you dead in the head if you give her any more pain. She suffered for four years, and you better not make her suffer anymore. Be the reason of her happiness otherwise walk away from her life and never come back." Adam said and left a confused Jungkook behind. He closed the door and went to her room, he laid down Angel on her separate bed and tucked her in. He made his way to y/n while tears were running down his beautiful face and got under the sheets with her, "I'm sorry I ruined us, my love."