Hidden Feeling

It has been one week that y/n is with Jungkook, and his brothers and she seemed to have built a connection with all of them. Most of all Jimin and Taehyung, three are great friends now and y/n is happy about that. She spends most of her time with them, she is home all the time, and when Jungkook leaves for work he wants to make sure she is not alone so Taehyung and Jimin are always with her. They watch movies all day and now they have her playing video games with them which y/n never liked doing but Adam always made her play the stupid video games with him. So, for y/n she finds Jimin and Tae to be Adam who understands her and takes care of her just like Adam. The rest of the boys are also great with her, Jin always makes great food for her and whenever she tries to cook, he always stops her saying she is the guest, and he won't allow her to cook. Hobi on other hand is always happy and cheerful around her, she feels like no sadness can get to her if the sunshine Hobi is there, his vibes are just different. Namjoon is always making sure that y/n is well taken care of he always shows her the book collection since he found out she loves reading books, and now she is his book buddy. And when it comes to Yoongi, she cannot say a lot about him because he is always quiet and minding his own business. But she knows how much he loves his brothers even though he does not say it out loud he still loves them a lot. And just like that he is the same as y/n, he recently bought her a necklace and told her that it was the symbol of love and prosperity. Yoongi adores the love that Jungkook have for y/n but he also knows the feelings that y/n is having for Jungkook but won't show it to him, and in his heart Yoongi wants them both to be together just like the rest of the people in the house.

As for Jungkook and y/n things have been quiet between them, since the last time they tried to kiss, Jungkook cannot forget their cold tone hers when she was relieved that the bell saved them from kissing. Jungkook is not a person to give up that quick but now he is having thoughts if he is the only one who is trying to build a relationship whereas y/n does not seem interested. But the one thing that is keeping him determined is what Adam said to him; "don't give up on her, she will love you too." With that hope in his heart, he is ready to wait for her, he will not give up on her, nor his love for her, because she is the first woman that he ever loved or even laid his eyes on, and he will not fail his love. He is keeping a distance from her so she does not feel pressured by him, and he is happy that she is getting closer to the boys which are good for her as she might be missing her family.

Today Jungkook has to leave for a business trip, and he needs to inform y/n before he leaves. Jungkook is being accompanied by Namjoon on this trip and they are supposed to be back in six days. Y/N was in the kitchen making something when Jungkook came, he was there to inform her about the trip, "hey y/n I wanted to let you know that I am leaving for a business trip with Namjoon Hyung for about six days and we will be back soon." Y/N who was about to say something to him with a beautiful smile just stopped and that beautiful smile just dropped from her face. Jungkook noticed that smile dropping, and his heart ached at it, even though y/n still does not show her pain and feelings to him, Jungkook still understands them, and he knows how she feels. He asked her what was wrong, she forced a smile on her face before saying that she made some egg sandwiches for him. He was pleased to hear that, but he also cursed himself that he must have waited for her to feed him first and then tell her about his trip because that visibly made her sad. "Well then bring it on y/n. I am starving," Jungkook said in an excited tone to change her mood. She put them on a plate and bring a glass of banana milk with and put it on the table. She was about to walk away when Jungkook held her hand and her body stopped in the same spot, "don't tell me I have to eat it alone y/n can you at least eat with me because I won't be here to bother you for next six days, so, you can sit with me today and eat." Damn it Jungkook not again, why you will bring this topic up again, "pabo" he cursed under his breath.

She sat down next to him and Jungkook started to feed her, there is something in his big doe eyes that y/n can never take her eyes away from. Every time she will look at them, she gets lost in those eyes, his eyes hold a galaxy of bright shining stars in them. Those eyes look so promising like they are promising to love her and protect her, and she gets lost in them every time. She was so lost in those doe eyes of him that she does not realize that she ate the egg sandwich that Jungkook fed her and forgot about her allergies to eggs. "You don't bother me, Kook..." before she gets to say the whole thing she started to choke, and seeing that Jungkook's breath got stuck in his throat, he had no idea what was going on. Y/N was unable to breathe, and with every struggle to breathe she was able to tell Jungkook to get her pump from the side drawer of the bed. Jungkook ran as fast as he could and gave her the pump, she was able to breathe again but she was still not stable. Jungkook called the doctor but by the time doctor was going to get there things could have gotten worse. Y/N told him to get her bag, and when he brought that she took out a syringe and injected herself with it. After a few minutes, she was stable, by that time the doctor came too, and all the boys were there as well. The doctor told them there was nothing to be worried about because she already took the medication for it, he told her to take some good rest and she will be fine. Jimin saw off the doctor at the door and when he turned, he saw concerned Jungkook behind him. Jimin asked him if he was ok, Jungkook just hugged him and Jimin's heart clenched in his chest when he heard the younger sobbing. He hugged him tighter and told him she was going to be ok because he knows Jungkook must have gotten scared and was worried sick about her.