My House

"Just take care of it over there, I will be back once I am done here," a beautiful voice fell on her ears as she was struggling to open her eyes. "Oh! Look who is up, Good Morning Y/N" she looked around to see where that voice was coming from when her eyes met with the beautiful doe eyes. "Emm...how did I come here, what are you doing here?" his face dropped after hearing that, seeing him like that God knows what came in her head when she suddenly said, "I'm sorry I did not mean to sound rude, I am just confused." Before Jungkook get to say anything, she remembered all of it, she tried to move but her body which is in immense pain and she cannot even move. And then suddenly her memory which was vivid to her came back all clear, she curled her body, covered her face with the blanket, and started to scream again.

Jungkook ran toward her to hold her, to hug her, just to comfort her, and to assure her she is safe with him. "Don't come closer to me...Don't touch me...Please I beg you please don't hurt me..." The pain that she is in clear from her voice more like her screams, hearing all of that shattered him from inside. She is not letting him help her, she fears him, why she is in so much pain, who hurt her? All the same, questions are coming up in his head again, but he cannot do anything. Besides the warning from Y/N he hugged her, tightly, he won't let go of her no matter what. She screamed louder and louder, she punched him, hit him, but all he did was hold on to her for dear life and said "I won't give up on you, I am here for you, I am Jungkook, I will never hurt you. Hey Y/N can you hear me? Y/N can you hear me?" But seems like nothing is working on her but he was determined not to give up on her. After a while of struggling, screaming, and fighting Y/N's body is exhausted and she finally stopped.

Jungkook let go of the hug and cupped her face in his strong manly hands. "Look at me, look into my eyes, and tell me if you think I will ever hurt you." She is looking into his eyes; it seems like the whole world has found its peace. Feels like the storms have finally stopped, the unknown pain in the heart is gone, and now the heart can beat smoothly. Everything is at peace, nothing hurts anymore the body does not hurt anymore, no one can hurt her, and those eyes are promising to protect her at any cost. "The moment I saw you I was not able to see anything, I will never forget that one second when our eyes locked for the first time, it was for a short moment but my heart skipped a thousand beats. The moment you stood up for me, I felt like you announced to the world that I was yours and no one can get to me." She is still lost in his doe eyes, her eyes are showing all the emotions, the kind of emotions that makes her stomach tickles, more like the emotions of Love. "The moment my heart fell for you I just wanted to make you mine, not by force or anything but more with love and understanding. I don't even know what I am saying anymore but just know that I am always here for you. I will always protect you; you are not alone, not anymore."

He will protect me, he will be there for me, I am not alone after so long I am not alone I can be with someone who will always be there who will take care of me...someone who will Love me. Love?? What?? No one loves you and no one will ever love you, once he knows who you are he will leave you just like others. "You will leave me just like others, you don't know who I am, so please don't make that promise, a promise that you cannot keep." When she was saying all that Jungkook's eyes were focused on her lips, the ones that were bruised but still plump and beautiful. Her eyes were in pain, but they were still trying to hold back the tears and trying to stay strong. "I will never, I am not like others, I am a man of my word and I do not make promises that I know I cannot keep. This is the promise I am making for life, and you can trust me for that." All of this and her face is still cupped in his hands, their eyes are locked, and hearts are beating at a strange rate. Then all of a sudden his heart stopped, and he forgot to breathe because Y/N just hugged the life out of him. For a second, he froze, not knowing what to do when he hugged her back. While hugging when he touched her back, he felt a weird lump, more like a deep wound that has been healed but left a lump there. But he did not mention that to her because Y/N is already going through a lot.