You are Home

Life is different for everyone, every individual walking on this planet has different experiences in their lives, some forget about it and move on but some of them can never move on from what life showed them. It is the same for these two lovers, Jungkook who never forgot his y/n, not even for a second but never let himself acknowledge that he still thinks of her. And where y/n never stopped thinking of him as his memories, his love, and his daughter was the only reason y/n wanted to be alive. She never knew he will come back, she never wanted to even look for him even though she could have if she wanted to, but she did not. In her defense she never wanted to see the hate for herself in her lover's eyes, neither did she want to bring back pain to him because of her lies. So, she never tried to go back to him no matter how much she wanted, she vanished from his life, vanished for the world so she can punish herself for what she did to her Jungkook. On the other hand, it was not easy for Jungkook, the night when Adam gave Yoongi the call to ask about y/n, Jungkook did pass out because of all the emotions he was feeling. But the next day he tried calling y/n, he tried getting in contact with Adam but all he got was a text from y/n after three days, "You ended everything between us that night, I do not belong to you anymore. You left me like nothing, now nothing can change any of it. Call me again and the next call you will get will be about my funeral. DO NOT CONTACT ME EVER AGAIN." At first, Jungkook was happy to see the notification from her, at least that mean she was ok, but once he read what she said, from that day till the day he saw her again after four years he never even once wanted to know about her. Life sure is different for everyone.

Jungkook is still hugging her tight, letting go of the tears he did not even know he was holding back for four years. He was finally in his lover's arms, he can finally feel her, he can touch and love her. Y/N kept rubbing his back and after a little, while his sobs stopped, he lifted his head up to meet the eyes of his lover. The view in front of y/n broke her heart seeing the red eyes and red nose of Jungkook because of all the crying. Even though her own eyes were red due to crying, she gently cupped his face between her warm hands and placed a gentle kiss on his left eye, Jungkook's heart is skipping beats, but he kept his eyes closed to feel her lips on him and the kiss even deeper. Then she gently kissed his right eye, Jungkook's heart is going to explode any moment. Jungkook opened his eyes when he felt her lips on the edge of his nose which was red, "her nose turns red just like you when she cries," she said while looking deep into his eyes. "She is my daughter after all..." Jungkook's words were still in his mouth when y/n connected their lips and gently and slowly savored the taste of his warm lips that she was longing for.

"Wanna watch a movie?" he hesitantly asked because he does not want her to feel overwhelmed. She nodded at him and then gave him the remote to put on a movie on the tv. While Jungkook selected a movie y/n grabbed some snacks because she knows Jungkook loves snacking while watching movies, at least four years ago he did. They finally put on a movie, and they settled down to watch the movie, but y/n sat a little far from him which he does not like. Jungkook does not want to sound petty, but he sure does not like the distance between them. I will put on a horror movie and then she will sit close to me because she will be scared. He said in the back of his head, and he put on a horror movie. He waited for a while that she will get scared or something and will come close to him, but he is getting frustrated with how she is not even getting scared. "I don't wanna watch this movie anymore, I wanna watch Iron Man," he said while pouting, she looked at him and chuckled, she understood right away why he was pouting because Jungkook gets sulky when he does not get the attention. y/n is very familiar with that as their daughter has the same habit as her father. He put on the new movie and started to watch it with a pout, y/n looked at him and slowly scoot over to his side, he saw it and acted like he did not. y/n put on his blanket on her legs and rested her head on his chest. After four years she finally heard his heart beating and almost a tear fell from her eyes. Jungkook had this big smile on his face which was stuck to his face, he can smell the same shampoo y/n used to put in her hair, and how Jungkook used to love that smell and used to sniff her hair all the time.