Chapter Twenty-Eight

Damien

"Your mouth. Kiss me down there like how you kiss my lips." She whispered, her voice coy and soft.

I kept my eyes on her as I kissed her how she wanted. I let my lips and tongue swallow up her damp folds and enjoyed how her body vibrated against my mouth with evident need.

The heels of her feet dug into my back as she bucked her hips against my face yearning more than what I was giving her.

"Use your fingers, Daddy." She demanded, and the firmness in her tone made my cock jerk.

"What do good girls say when they want something, Mila?"

"They fucking say please. Please, use your fingers." She cried out, and I almost laughed at her urgency.

I wouldn't make her beg any more than this. I pushed a finger in while my mouth sucked on her clit, then another finger and the only sounds encouraging me to add more were her moans and whimpers as she called out my name.

Three fingers fucked her, and filled her, while my mouth didn't let up for a single second.

I missed how she tasted, and I missed the closeness we shared when we were like this. Every single sound, movement, and each feeling was genuine, and it made every single sexual or intimate act we played out together that much better.

Mila tasted like the sweetest nectars, happiness, and forever, and I wanted to stay between her legs just offering her up orgasms for the rest of my life.

She was dripping wet, her juices dripping down my chin as I ravenously worshipped her cunt like the fucking goddess she is.

I looked up to see her eyes closing tight as she shook her head from side to side, as if not knowing what she needed.

"Da...Damien, I need..."

I could feel her walls clamping down on my fingers, and her body trembling and shaking above me. She was close, but it was like she was overthinking the moment. I could feel her refusing her orgasm.

I pulled away to sit up and hover on top of her. "I know what you need. You need Daddy to fuck you, don't you?"

She nodded her head, her teeth biting down on her bottom lip, as she stared up at me. Her hands reached for me, and I let her pull me down for a kiss.

I chose that moment to drive into her, deep and steady, until I was buried inside her. She gasped, and then moaned into the kiss, but kept kissing me not pulling away.

I thrust in slowly at first, pulling it halfway out, and then pushing back into her. She whimpered, pulling away, and keeping those dark doe eyes on me.

"Relax your body, baby girl. I got you. Daddy's gonna fuck you right to sleep."

Her cunt clenched, squeezing my cock, and I felt her get even wetter at my words. Her legs wrapped around my waist, and I felt her fingernails prick the skin of my biceps.

"Eyes on me. I want you to see how good you make Daddy feel when he's deep inside this cunt."

She moaned louder than before, and I slammed into her hard. "Tell me how it feels for you, Daddy."

"Feels like Heaven, baby girl, and like I never want to fucking stop. I want to fuck you until my last breath leaves my body."

"Damien." She pleaded, her nails raking down my back leaving marks as her body begged and bucked for more.

"It feels like you were made for me. Your cunt knows who it belongs to, Mila, doesn't it?"

"Yes!" She shouted as I began ramming into her, harder and faster.