♯ bonus chapter one

ANYONE ELSE
bonus chapter one

✸  ANYONE ELSEbonus chapter one

          "Merry Christmas!" Jeremiah's loud voice could be heard booming through the halls of the house Julie had grown up in as the Conklin's arrived at the front door

"Merry Christmas to you too, Jere," Belly laughed slightly as she hung her coat in the hall before stepping into the living room.

It was weird for the youngest girl to be at the Fisher house. She was so accustomed to seeing her friends in the beach house, that it didn't make sense, in her mind, that they also lived a normal life in a boring house.

"Belly, hey!" Julie pulled the younger girl into a hug as she came into view. "I missed you!"

Belly pulled back slightly to look at the older girl.

"I missed you, too!" She dragged the older girl over to the couch, sitting them both down.

"You look amazing, Bells," Julie gently touched her hair, caressing it. "How do you just keep on getting prettier? I'm stuck this way forever."

The younger girl laughed warmly at the girl's compliments.

"Nothing wrong with that, Jules." Her voice was full of happiness. "You're so beautiful."

"Now that, I can agree on." Steven winked at Julie as he stepped into the room, completely ignoring Jeremiah making gagging sounds behind him.

The smile on Julie's face only grew as she stepped into the waiting arms of her boyfriend, engulfing him in a big hug.

"I missed you." Her voice was slightly muffled by his shirt, but he made out the words either way.

Kissing her head gently, he replied. "I missed you, too."

And he had. Two weeks was way too long to be apart.

Julie laughed as she pulled back from him, taking a moment to admire her boyfriend. His hair had grown a bit, but otherwise, he hadn't really changed.

He smiled down at her, interlocking their fingers as she pulled them towards the kitchen.

"Whoops," He stopped them in the doorway to the kitchen, "mistletoe."

He pointed to the leafs hanging above them.

"Are you trying to kiss me, Conklin?" She playfully glared at him, but ended up breaking into a bright smile instead.

"Definitely," he smiled cheekily down at her.

"Then hurry up and do it," she stepped onto her tiptoes to come closer to his face.

He shook his head in amusement before leaning his head down, meeting her halfway in a short, sweet kiss.