III.

Today was the day you are gonna meet Mr.Yoo along with Niki. It'll technically be your first meet with Niki in person cause even though you guys keep on bumping on each other backstage, all you ever talked was "hello" but today, it was gonna be different. You weren't only gonna say "hello" but you both were about to have an interview and planning for the collab stage.

Of course you were nervous cause you are an Engene yourself. Who wouldn't be nervous to meet a member from the group you stan?

You were told to wear presentable outfits today as they are also gonna take an interview. That's why, you choose to wear this:

After changing into your outfits, you did natural makeup and tied your long hair on ponytail

After changing into your outfits, you did natural makeup and tied your long hair on ponytail. And you were all set to go.

[ TIME SKIPPED ]

You are infront of Mnet building, you looked outside the van and saw few fans were there waiting with a hope of seeing their idols. You wore a mask & then car door opened and you stepped outside which caused to fans screaming your name and few cameras flashing. With the help of bodyguards, you entered the building but you made sure to wave at the fans before you enter the building.

Y/N POV

As soon as men in black suit opened the car door for me. I walked outside and then fans started screaming and shouting my name making me smile under the mask. I looked around and waved at them before walking inside the building. As soon as me and my manager walked inside the building, we met one of the staff who was supposed to escort us to Mr.Yoo.

"Hello, Welcome lemme escort you towards the meeting room where Mr.Yoo is waiting for you" Staff says in polite tone.

I simply nodded and followed her towards the elevator. Elevator stopped at 7th floor and we walked out still following the staff. She leads us towards the meeting room which was on the end of hallway. She opened the door for me and I thank her and went inside along with my manager.

"Hello Mr.Yoo" I greet him with polite bow as soon as i entered and saw him.

"Hello, please have a seat" He says in calm tone as we sat across him.

"We will discuss everything about the collab first and then we'll take small interview okay?" Mr.Yoo said while looking at me.

I nodded at him.

We waited for 5 more mins and door opened again and Niki and his manager walked inside. Niki greet Mr.Yoo, my manager and me with a bow and I bowed back at him immediately. Mr.Yoo told them to take a seat as well and Niki sat beside me and his manager on his other side. We looked at Mr.Yoo to start the meeting.

"Firstly, I am very happy that you both agreed for this special stage so thank you very much" Mr.Yoo said with a genuine smile on his face.

Me and Niki bowed at him with a smile. I couldn't even look at Niki so I was just looking at Mr.Yoo in front of us. My heart was beating faster meeting him. Not in a romantic way but in a fan way. But I stayed calm and professional outside.

Niki POV

We arrived at the Mnet building and went inside immediately as there were few fans and paparazzis outside. We were escorted to meeting room by one of the staff. We walked inside and I bowed at three figure inside and they greet me back with a smile and bow as well. After taking a seat which happened to be beside Yeong-sii. I saw Yeong-sii was calmly looking in front which I found amusing cause I never thought she is this serious kind of person in real. I just silently listened to what Mr.Yoo has to say.

"As you both are an amazing dancer. We decided to present a powerful performance with your own song in mashup" Mr.Yoo said and my eyes filled with excitement.

"Wow mashup songs and powerful performance, I'm gonna eat the stage"

"Have you guys decided which songs are we gonna mashup?" She asked with calm tone which made me look at her and back at Mr.Yoo.

"No doubt, you guys have amazing songs. So we picked Pass the Mic & Pretty Savage" Mr.Yoo said in satisfied tone.

( Just pretend BPs Pretty Savage is Yeong's song here in the story)

[ TIME SKIPPED ]

Discussion with Mr.Yoo was done and now it was time for the short interview so you and Niki was sitting on the styling room as few stylists was around both of you. You looked at each other through mirror and make eye contact few times & all you two did was smile at each other and looked back at own reflection again. Yeong wanted to talk with him but didn't knew how and Niki wanted to talk as well but didn't knew how so they just ended up looking at each other silently.

After the makeup and hair styling was done, makeup artist and hair stylist left the room and now it was just Yeong and Niki all alone. Niki brought a courage and finally spoke;

"I have watched so many performance of yours and I think you are really an amazing dancer" Niki said while looking at you through mirror.

"Thank you so much! I have been watching you since Iland show and no doubt you are an amazing dancer yourself" Yeong praised him with a smile.

"Thank you so much! Um- if you don't mind me asking, which year were you born?" Niki asked even though he knew but wanted to continue the talk.

"I am 04 liner and you are 05, I know" Yeong says with smile.

"Can I call you Noona then?" Niki burted suddenly but then closed his mouth in embarrassment for saying out loud. "I am sorry that was-" before he continued, Yeong cut him off.

"Sure you can Niki-san" Yeong said in Japanese to ease the awkwardness and it really worked.

" Woah you can speak Japanese?" Niki asked in amusement.

"Yeah I speak different languages and I am quite fluent in Japanese" Yeong said with soft smile making Niki smile brightly too.

"Does that mean we can talk in Japanese, Noona?" he asked in happy tone.

Yeong was a little taken back by the way he called her noona but she liked how adorable Niki truly was. She smiled brightly at him and finally turned around and looked at him & Niki did the same and looked back at her. Now you both are face to face, talking and smiling.

"Ofc we can talk in Japanese whenever we aren't with staffs" Yeong giggled softly.

Then they both started talking in Japanese with wide smile on their face. In 15/20 mins of talking with each other, they both really felt comfortable and was even more enjoying as they both talked in Japanese which made Niki excited. After talking for 25 mins straight, Staff suddenly came inside and said :

"Guys, we are shooting in 5 mins" Staff informed and walked away once Yeong and Niki bowed at her.

Soon after, their manager walked in to talk about the questions they are gonna ask in interview and after 2 mins, they both walked towards shooting area and saw there was black screen wall and then 2 white chairs in middle of room and cameras focused from every angles.

Yeong and Niki looked at each other and smiled brightly before wishing each other good luck silently and walked towards chairs and sat down beside each other waiting for interview to start.

( I am sorry if this looks like Niki ff till now, but I can assure you that it is Jungwon ff. Story will take a good turn as you continue reading ;) and enjoyyyyy)