XVII:

After driving for almost 15 mins away from YG , Yeong and her manager arrived at the meeting spot. It was a private place ,where no fans or paparazzi's were allowed. Yeong and her manager walked outside their car and entered the building. They entered one of the rooms, it was cozy place and nobody was there yet. Her manager excused himself and left Yeong inside the room. Yeong looked around the room and sat down on one of the couch. She was nervous about this meeting for different reasons and was excited that she'll meet Niki after a long time.

She took out her phone and texted Jisoo unnie that she won't be able to come YG today because of the unexpected meeting with Pd-nims. Just then door opened and Niki entered the room with his manager. Yeong stood up and bowed at the right away. They bowed back too. His manager also excused himself leaving Niki & Yeong alone in the room. The atmosphere was kinda weird but Niki spoke;

"How have you been?" Niki asked.

"I've been fine maybe, what about you?" Yeong asked back.

"I'm good too. Just alittle too stress about all the things that's going on" Niki stated.

"Yeah that's true. Don't worry, these won't last long" Yeong said.

Even Yeong was stressed and didn't knew when will this all end but she just said that to calm Niki down alittle. Niki smiled and nodded at her.

"How's everything?" Yeong asked trying to change the topic.

"Everything is good, we're just busy practicing everyday what about you?" Niki asked her.

"I'm actually preparing for the event on NY next week" Yeong smiled.

Niki was about to ask something but door opened and Pd-nims walked in. They both stood up right away and bowed at them. They smiled and walked towards the couch across them and sat down. Yeong and Niki sat down after.

"So I'm sure you both have an idea why we are meeting up today?" Yang pd said.

Niki and Yeong nodded.

"After everything that has been happening in the social medias and all the rumors that's been going on. We thought it'll be good for us to meet and discuss what can we do further" Bang pd added.

Yeong and Niki became serious now.

"So we both have discussed something about this matter and we would like your opinion on this" Yang pd said.

"I wanna start from, the rumors that occured after your collab. There's no idols who aren't shipped after a collab but mostly there will be 50/50 of fans who support and who doesn't support but in your case, as far as we've seen there's 80/20 fans. Many fans supported your collab. People love both of you together. So we have decided to send you for a MC on showcase for a year. KBS team contacted both of us and asked us about this. We discussed it clearly and we have decided to send both of you together" Bang pd said.

Niki and Yeong looked at each other then back at them.

"Actually don't you think, If we'll be MCing together, that will create more fuss than it is right now?" Yeong asked courageously.

"Well ships always doesn't have to be about couples. People love both of you together. People love when you both are working together. There's a reason why KBS wants you and him to be the MC this year. Cause people love seeing both of you work together. See it in a positive way, rather than seeing it as fans shipping you as a couple" Yang pd said with a smile.

Niki and Yeong looked at each other & then Bang pd asked.

"So what do you both think?" Bang pd asked.