VII.

Author's POV

It's been a week since your unexpected encounter with Jungwon. After that, you got busy in your practices for MAMA performance. After all, your manager decided to give you three of your most powerful songs for the performance. You stayed till 1am and practices everyday. Your manager got concerned and told to practice only till 11pm.

That's why, right now you are packing your stuffs to go back to dorm after long day practicing. Suddenly your manager texted you.

,,Yeong, Mnet staffs called me and asked me about when you and Niki are gonna start practicing and I told them that we have yet to discuss so can you please meet up with Niki and decide when can you both be free? Please! " your manager text said.

,,Okay oppa, I'll contact Niki and ask him" you replied his text.

After that, you sat back down on couch and searched for Niki's number which was saved when you met him last time.

Niki's POV

We just finished our practice for today and now me and hyungs are ready to go back to dorm. We all packed our stuffs and then started walking outside our practice room. As we were walking towards elevator. Suddenly my phone rang.

I took out my phone from back pocket and saw Yeong Noona calling. I looked at Jungwon who was curiously eyeing me and then i picked up the call.

,,Hello Noona" I told as I picked up the call.

,,Niki, my manager texted me a while ago and told that it'll be better if we meet up and discuss from when can we practice for the collab stage so where are you? " she asked me in Japanese, making me smile.

,,Actually my practice for today is done so maybe we can meet up right now and discuss " I replied in Japanese too and hyungs looked at me with confused eyes.

,,Okay so where should we meet? " she asked.

,,How about we meet at the xxxx cafe near YG building, it'll be easier for you to come " I replied in Japanese but hyungs only understood YG so their eyes was fixed on me especially Jungwon hyung.

,,Okay then, see you there in few minutes" she replied.

,,Okay Yeong-san" I replied in my Japanese accent making her giggles as she hung up.

As soon as i hung up the call, our elevator door opened as well and we started walking towards our van at the parking lot.

"So what did Yeong say?" Jungwon hyung asked me in calm tone.

I giggled knowingly.

"I am meeting up with her at the cafe right now" I answered with a smile.

"You guys talk in Japanese?" Jake hyung suddenly asked.

"Yeah she knows alot of language and she's fluent in Japanese so why not right?" I smiled and saw Jungwon hyung silently walking beside us.

"Maybe me and Jay can talk to her in English too" Jake says with a giggles.

I nodded as we all entered the black van which takes us to dorm everyday but today, it's gonna drop me off at xxxx cafe first. I sat beside Jungwon hyung who was quiet. I tap his arm making him look at me.

"What's the matter hyung?" I asked softly not letting anyone hear us.

"Nothing, have fun" he replied and I know he was jealous.

I giggled and answered back at him.

"Hyung, we are meeting to discuss about the collab and when are we gonna start and all that. Not to hangout" I clarify him and finally he smiled.