XVI:

Next Morning

It was 5:00am in the morning and Yeong was already in her way to workout at gym which is inside YG building. Yeong listens to her favorite playlist on her headsets as she entered the YG building after 15 mins of walk as a warm up. There was alot of staffs in the building so she greeted everyone with a smile & walked towards gym area.

Long hands wrapped around her shoulder making her look at the person beside her. It was non other than her best friend Haruto.

"Hey Yeong, how are you?" He said calmly with his low tone.

"I'm good, how are you? What's with you waking up so early today?" Yeong teased him.

"I always wake up early" Haruto said in confident tone.

"Yeah whenever he wanna workout, which happens once a month" Jihoon joined the conversation.

Yeong laughed.

"How are you Yeong?" Jihoon asked in concern tone.

"All good" Yeong smiled at him.

It was obvious that they wanted to ask her about the rumors going on but they didn't wanted to pressurize her so they stayed silent and talked as normally as they could.

After a small talk, they started working out together. As Yeong was doing her stretching & yogas. Jihoon & Haruto couldn't stop looking at her in concern knowing she wasn't as calm as she's showing.

"Should we ask hyung?" Haruto whisper to Jihoon.

"I don't think so, i don't wanna pressure her mind with these things knowing how hard it is already" Jihoon whispered back.

"But hyung, I'm worried about her. I don't want these stupid things to get on her mind" Haruto whispered.

"She's a strong girl, I'm sure she won't take these things to her heart or mind" Jihoon said calmly.

Haruto looked at her one more time & started working out again.

On the other hand Yeong was deep in her thoughts;

"I don't even have a courage to open social media today. Whatever happened yesterday was enough. So I've decided that I'll just focus on my work & not on these things"

Time Skipped

It was 8:00 am in the morning now. After working out for almost 3 hours Yeong is all sweaty & tired. She looked around and saw Haruto & Jihoon was ready to go as well. So she started walking towards them.

"Hey guys, done with workouts?" Yeong asked.

"Yeah we're done for today" Haruto smiled.

"Do you wanna grab something with us at the store?" Jihoon asked.

"Actually i won't be able to cause I'll be meeting my manager on the hallway. I have packed schedule today. Sorry guys" Yeong apologized sadly.

"It's okay Yeong. Take care & don't overwork yourself " Haruto said and hugged her.

Haruto and Jihoon left.

Yeong POV

As i saw them walking away slowly, i smiled sadly.

"Sorry that i lied, i just don't want us to be seen together. I'm scared if we'll get shipped too"

After they were far away, i walked out of gym slowly & started walking towards my home. As i was walking, i suddenly got a call from unknown number. I just cut the call but it kept ringing again & again. I finally decided to pick up as i entered my home.