XX:

You arrived at the KBS building & walked inside greeting your fans on the way inside. You smiled & waved at the camera and walked inside. You were surprised how many fans were there. As soon as you walked inside with your manager. You were greeted by staff members. You smiled at them & bowed at them as you walked towards the elevator.

Just then, you saw Niki walking inside the KBS building and was walking towards elevator as well. He also saw you and smiled at you. You waited for him to get on elevator, before pressing 9th floor at the pd-nim's office.

"How are you?" Niki asked.

"All good, how are you?" You asked him back.

"All fine, but something is bothering me" he whispered so managers can't hear.

You looked at him in concerned.

"Whats wrong?" You whispered back.

"Jungwon hyung-

Before he says, his manager said something and we both looked at him.

"Yeong, you and Niki go to Pd-nim office, we'll stay back. As he wanna talk with both of you privately" His manager said.

We nodded & walked out of elevator and started walking towards the pd-nim office.

"So what were you saying?" I asked him as i was curious after hearing his name.

"Um- nothing, i'll tell you later" Niki smiled and knock on the door.

After pd-nim asked us to come in, we went inside and bowed at him & sat infront of him. There was 2 contracts on the table. We both smiled at him and he started explaining us everything.

[ MEANWHILE ] [ AT HYBE ]

Enhypen was practicing at their practice room without Niki. They all looked at the mirrors while they danced passionately. They worked on each & every details. After practicing for 30 more mins. They sat down for a break.

"Jungwon, are you okay?" Heesung asked him.

Everyone looked at him.

"Yeah, why?" Jungwon said.

"You are so obvious to read. Also why do you have that face if you are okay?" Sunoo said pointing at his face.

"Ahh nothing" Jungwon looked down.

"Can i talk with you alone?" Sunghoon asked.

Jungwon and Sunghoon went to the corner & sat down far from others.

"Jungwon, you are a leader of our group and if you will be sad, everyone will be sad. If your mood is off, everyones mood will be down too. We all know that you aren't happy about Niki & Yeong Mcing together and we might not know how you feel, but we understand it. Also Niki is our maknae, our baby brother. Have you thought how would he feel when you are behaving like this with him just because he's selected to MC with Yeong. It wasn't even his choice, was it? Have you thought about how will he feel seeing you sad everyday just because of him being selected?" Sunghoon asked him with sincerity in his voice.

Jungwon looked down unable to speak as whatever Sunghoon was saying is a truth. Realization hit him.

"I'm sorry hyung, i didn't thought about it that way." He looked down feeling sad.

"Last night Niki came to me and was really sad about everything. He even told me that he wanna decline the contract and say he don't wanna MC. I explained him as well. Now its his decision weather he wanna do it or not. But what if he decline the offer? Yeong will Mc with other idol, will that be okay with you?" Sunghoon asked.

Jungwon looked at him shocked after knowing Niki wanted to decline the offer just because of him.

"Are you serious? Why would he wanna decline the offer?" Jungwon muttered.

"Because of you. We all are sad to see you like this. After their collab, you've never spoke with Niki properly. We all can see that. He isn't happy with that. Thats why he's thought that declining the offer will make you happy and you'll talk with him nicely" Sunghoon sighs.

"I don't want him to decline the offer. I agree i was jealous but i never wanted him to decline the offer" Jungwon said sadly.

"It's okay to be jealous. But we are a team. And Niki is your brother. You think even after knowing how much you feel for Yeong, he would do anything that'll hurt you?" Sunghoon said.

"No, he will never" Jungwon realized what was he doing all these days. "I am sorry hyung, i was being selfish. I shouln't have reacted that way" Jungwon looked at Sunghoon with sad eyes.

"You are our leader, our guider and we want you to be normal as before. We care about you. You are our little brother after all" Sunghoon said and he smiled.

"Thank you hyung" Jungwon said and hugged him.

They both walked towards the boys and Jungwon apologized for his behaviour & everyone hugged him with a great smile.

[ AT KBS OFFICE ROOM ]

"Okay so here's the contract that you will be connected with us for coming 12 months, once you signed the contract, you are offically our team" Pd-nim said and slide the contract infront of you and him.

You smiled and looked at the contract. After reading it you signed it with a smile and gave it back to pd-nim. You looked at Niki and he was looking at the contract deeply. You thought he was reading it so you and pd-nim waited for him to sign the contract.

"Should i actually do it or not? I don't want Jungwon hyung to be mad at me anymore. Should i decline it? It's not late right? I haven't signed the contract yet? Maybe i can still back away? What should i do?" Niki thought to himself.

"Will he signed the contract or not?"

**to be continued**