XI:

Yeong's song "Solo" started playing making the whole stadium cheer loudly as they recognized the song right away. Lights turned on at the stage and focused on Yeong as she started singing and dancing in her song's remix version. Fans started singing along with her while cheering for her. Suddenly music dropped and changed into Enhypen "Pass the Mic". Fans surely didn't expect that but cheered loudly again. Then lights went off again & Yeong ran towards the corner as she said:
"Are you ready?"

"Yes let's go" Niki replied on the other side as he climbed up the stage and started singing and dancing on his song. Fans started cheering for him as he danced. Niki & few backup dancers burned the stage with their powerful performance.

Just then, music dropped & "16 shots" started playing as light focused on both Yeong and Niki. Seeing both of them together made fans shocked & scream louder. Yeong & Niki danced together & their steps were on sync & their expressions matched well. Fans didn't forget to capture every moment of their favorite idols.

Suddenly Enhypen was shown in big screen & they all did thumbs up with wide smile making fans cheer even more. Camera focused back on Niki & Yeong. Their chemistry shocked everyone including their idol friends. As their dance came to the end, they did their ending pose which was Niki standing sideway with his hand crossed & Yeong put her elbow on his shoulder. Their eyes were full of charisma, their expressions and even their breathing matches as they both did the ending pose. Fans can't help but cheer loudly, chanting their names.

After the powerful performance, they both went backstage again as MC climbed up the stage again.

"Wow wow wow that was an amazing opening for the show tonight" One of the MC said.

"Indeed it was amazing" Another MC nodded his head as he smiled.

"Now after the powerful performance stage & also hyping up the fans, let's get straight to our "Best Artist of the year". To give awards, please welcome xxxxx & xxxxx"

Jungwon POV

As soon as their performance ended, they went backstage & then hyungs started talking about how amazing they did.

"This year opening performance will be remembered by everyone" Sunoo hyung smiled softly.

"Yeah, no doubt. I was kinda worried about the fans respond tbh but overall from what we saw, I think fans reacted positively" Heesung hyung said with soft smile.

"I can already see the future of tomorrow morning. Their collab is gonna be all over social media" Jay hyung giggled softly.

"From practicing one month to today, their chemistry grew so much" Jake hyung said with soft smile.

"What do you think? Do you like their performance? You're awfully silent?" Sunghoon hyung asked me and everyone looked at me.

"Yeah I think their performance was amazing, and I'm happy fans responded in positive way" I replied with wide smile but -

"Was I happy though? Ofc I am but I am more jealous than happy"

Everyone smiled knowingly as they nodded and looked back at the stage. They already sensed Jungwon's jealousy cause they have seen how Jungwon reacted whenever Niki called or texted Yeong or vice versa. They have seen it all.

Yeong POV

"Our performance was truly successful, I'm happy on how fans responded but I was more worried about what'll happen tomorrow as every fans around the world will know about this collab by tomorrow-"

My thoughts were interrupted as someone knocked on my table. I looked up at the person through mirror and saw it was Niki who was smiling brightly.

"Earth to Yeong. Why are you staring at yourself so much?" Niki giggled and sat beside me. He was already back on his black suit also his makeup & hair was done. He looked fresh.

"I wasn't staring at myself, I was just thinking" I said softly as makeup artist started doing my makeup.

"About the performance, we burned the stage" Niki said with wide smile as he looked at my reflection in mirror.

"Yeah it was even more amazing than I thought it will" I replied as my eyes were closed.

"I even watched our recorded stage and we did amazing. Camera work was amazing too. Overall we rocked it" Niki giggled softly.

"I haven't watched that though but I'm sure we did amazing as we wanted" I said and opened my eyes and looked at my eye makeup which makeup artist just did.

Niki nodded.

Just then, Niki's manager called him & then Niki followed him outside but before that he leaned closer and whispered:

"Don't think too much about what hasn't happen. Don't worry Yeong" Niki whispered and walked away making me smile.

I just simply smiled and looked back at my reflection.

It has always been like this. Niki always knows everything that goes in my mind. It's almost like he can read my mind. But ofc that's not possible. Maybe that's cause he knows me too well now. He is indeed my best friend.

After my makeup was done, hair stylist styled my hair too & I changed into the same black shimmering dress before walking out of changing room and looked myself in mirror.

"Yeong, let's go! You are gonna sit with Treasure" My manager told me which made me smile. I mean who doesn't wanna sit with their friends at event like this.

I nodded and stood up as I followed my manager outside.

No one's POV

Loud scream was heard inside the stadium as they cheered for their idols. Thousands of cameras were flashing, thousands of cameras were clicking the videos capturing every second of the event. Fans cheering for their idols and even doing the war on "who will cheer louder".

Yeong walked inside stadium and walked towards her couch which was beside Treasure. Coincidentally Haruto was sitting at the side so Yeong sat beside him. Haruto smiled brightly at her & Yeong smiled back with a bow as they all bowed back too. Everyone sat down on their chair again & focused back on stage.

Jungwon, on the other hand can't help but glance at Yeong as she was busy interacting with Haruto.

"They seems pretty close" Jungwon thought.

Niki looked at Jungwon, who was glancing at Yeong from time to time but was also making sure he doesn't make it obvious then saw Haruto & Yeong together.

"This is what i was most afraid about" Niki thought.

( Thank you so much for 1k + views!! ❤️❤️ thank you everyone. I'll make sure to update soon! Don't forget to vote and also follow me please' 🦋)