IX:

Jungwon & Heesung stood at the doorway with soft smile on their faces. Yeong bowed at them with soft smile and they bowed back at her. Jungwon & Yeong eyes met and they shared soft smile looking at each other which Niki & Heesung failed to notice.

"Where are others?" Niki asked softly and did fist bump with his hyungs.

"Jay, Jake, Sunghoon and Sunoo had some work at dorm so they couldn't make it. It's just us today" Heesung said with soft smile.

"We brought coffee for both of you" Jungwon said and passed Iced Americano to both of them.

"Thank you so much" Yeong took the takeaway cup & bowed at him.

Jungwon smiled and bowed back as well.

"Maybe you guys should take a coffee break." Heesung said with soft smile.

Yeong & Niki nodded softly.

All four of them sat down on ground while sipping their coffees.

"It's really nice to meet you in person Yeong-sii. We've been your fan after hearing your debut song. When we heard you produced and wrote lyrics all by yourself. We all were really impressed" Heesung says in soft tone as he sips his drinks.

"Thank you so much Heesung-sii. That means alot to me" Yeong smiled softly at Heesung. " Also, please call me by my name" Yeong said politely.

"Sure but you have to drop that formality as well" Heesung giggled softly.

"Um- should I call you Heesungie" Yeong giggled back.

"I won't mind Yeong-ah" Heesung smiled widely.

Jungwon and Niki silently looked at them interacting and then Jungwon leaned to Niki and whispered:

"Never thought Heesung hyung is this extroverted" Jungwon whispered at Niki with a hint of jealousy.

"I haven't seen him like this either" Niki whispered back and giggled sensing his hyung's jealousy. "You should talk as well hyung, come on" Niki pat his arms.

Jungwon looked at Yeong and Heesung talking and smiling then looked at Niki who mouthed;

"Come on hyung, talk with her" Niki mouthed.

"Are you guys done learning the choreography?" Jungwon asked looking at Yeong and Niki.

"Yeah we are done learning the choreography" Yeong looked at Jungwon and smiled softly.

"Can we get some spoiler than?" Jungwon smiled back widely.

"Yeah we can give them spoiler, right Niki-ya?" Yeong asked Niki with a smile.

Niki nodded and then stood up & helped Yeong stand up as well.

"Let us show you guys short glimpse of our dance" Niki giggled and walked towards music player at the corner of the room.

Heesung and Jungwon slide towards mirror and sat down on ground waiting for them to start their dance.

Jungwon POV

I can't help but stare at Yeong from time to time. I was trying my best not to be too obvious but I can't help it. As me and Heesung hyung leaned against the mirror as we waited for them to start their dance. I saw Niki was standing at the corner & Yeong was on center in her position.

Music started and I recognized the song right away, it was her own song "Solo" but in remix version. She started dancing and I can't help but be mesmerized by her moves. Her moves were surely really clean & her expression matches the song well. After one verse of her song, music suddenly dropped and our song "Pass the mic" was played in remix version too and that's when Niki came on center and started dancing. Yeong was standing few steps away from Niki but was still on her freeze pose. Niki danced on a verse too and then music dropped again & "16 shots" started playing and that's when both of them started dancing. They just did few steps together and I was already shocked on how amazing their dance moves looked. They were in sync making it even more mesmerizing to watch. Then they stopped dancing and paused the music.