XIX:

As soon as i reached home, i grabbed my phone and looked at his texts once again. I was about to call him back but i got his call once again so i decided to pick it up.

"Hey yeong, are you free?" I heard his voice in my ears. It was smooth & soft.

"Hey, yes just got home. I'm sorry i couldn't pick up your calls before. I was preparing for my event next week" I said in soft tone.

"Umm okay, no worries. I actually wanna ask you something" His voice sounded hesitant.

"Sure, ask away" I said & kept my phone on speaker & started changing into comfy clothes.

"Umm......actually.......umm....." He was hesitating & was nervous.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Do you like Niki?" He asked.

I stopped for a sec. I looked at my phone screen & was confused why did he asked that suddenly. I came close to phone & then answered.

"What made you think that?" I asked calmly.

"Actually Niki told me about you and him doing MCing this year, and also everyone loves you both" his voice sounded sad for some reason.

"I mean-, we're idols & it's our work to do what our company says. Also KBS himself contacted both the companies so we couldn't say No" I replied to him.

"Thats not what i asked, Yeong" his voice became serious.

"We're friends. He's like a little brother" I said and sighs. "See Jungwon, i know all the rumors are going on lately & people think we are dating but you and everyone in your group knows that we are friends and there's nothing like that so why would you ask me like that?" I asked him sensing his jealousy.

I was happy to see him jealous but i didn't wanna show that i was happy.

He stayed silent for a while & then replied.

"I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry" he said in sad tone.

"It's okay won" i smiled internally.

"So you both are just friends?" I sensed relief in his voice, which made me giggle.

"Yes yes we are friends" i replied with little laugh.

He sighs happily.

"Okay Yeong, i'll talk to you later" he said happily and hung up the call.

I looked at the phone screen for a while & smiled brightly.

'He's so cute' i thought to myself.

[ Jungwon POV]

I jumped in my bed happily after talking with Yeong. I couldn't stop smiling, i looked at the ceiling & closed my eyes.

'That means i still have chance with her, i should express my feelings soon or someone else might take her away from me' I thought to myself.

Just then i heard a knock on my door. I stood up and went to open the door and saw Niki outside my room.

"Hyung, are you still mad?" He said in sad tone.

"No, why would i be? Don't think that way" i smiled and hugged him.

He hugged me back and smiled lightly.

"Hyung, we're gonna play games on PC, do you wanna join?" He asked in excited tone.

"Sure, let's go" I said and walked out with him to PC room.

Next Morning

Bright sunlight hit your face and you squint your eyes and stretched before you sat up on your bed. You looked outside the window and saw amazing morning view. You smiled and grabbed your phone and saw your manager texted you and said to get ready by 9am as you'll be going to KBS building for MC contract. After reading the text, you started freshening up, doing your morning skincare and did your natural makeup & your hair. You walked towards your closet & choose an outfit for today. You thought of going with formal so you grabbed white blazer set and started changing. You choose black meduim boots to match & wore some accessories.

You were ready so you grabbed your bag and phone. You walked towards your kitchen to drink fresh lemon juice and a slice of apple. As you were sipping lemon juice, you saw it was already 8:30am. Then you got a text from Niki.

✉️Niki: " Good morning, Are you awake?"

✉️You: "i'm awake & ready. What about you?"

✉️Niki: "I'm ready as well. See you at KBS"

✉️You: " Sure Niki😁"

I giggled and started scrolling through YT while waiting for my manager to arrive.

To be continued...........

[Hello everyone, i am back again with an update, i know it'a alittle short but its just for you guys to inform that i am back again & will be updating fast]

Please follow me to stay updated.