V.

Jungwon POV

We all were practicing our choreography for MAMA without Niki as he went for the meeting for his collab stage with Yeong. No doubt I was jealous but I am also assured that Niki won't do anything that'll make me upset & he knows about my feelings for her so I trust Niki. But my only concern is, what if Yeong fall for Niki?

I was in deep thought that I didn't realize I messed up the dance. Others chuckled knowingly but continued dancing & I pick up my pace with them. After practicing for whole song, we all decided to take few minutes break. We all sat down on ground totally sweaty & tired.

"What's wrong Jungwon? You never mess up the dance. What happened today?" Jake hyung asked in concerned tone.

"Maybe our lover boy is anxious today because Niki went to meet his crush" Jay hyung said in teasing tone.

"Don't think about it too much Jungwon" Heesung hyung says with hint of teasing in his voice.

"It's not like that at all hyungs" I denied but it was clear that I was lying.

Just then, door opened and Niki walked inside with huge smile on his face.

"Hey Niki, you're back! How did it go? How was your first interaction with Yeong? How was she?" Sunghoon hyung boomerang Niki with questions and I looked at him confused but I was curious too.

"Everything went good. She is really cool person, we clicked right away. She also said, she watched me since Iland and liked my dancing skills" Niki smiled softly.

That wasn't it, next thing that left Niki's mouth made me feel another level of jealousy.

"And we also exchanged our numbers" Niki said while looking at me.

I raised my brows and then looked away feeling kinda jealous. Niki chuckled.

"It was just for the collab purpose hyung" Niki told me and chuckled again.

"Yeah yeah I know" I wanted to sound like I didn't care but my tone made it obvious that I wasn't okay at all which made everyone giggled softly at me.

"Our Jungwoniee is jealous" Sunoo hyung said in teasing tone and everyone chuckled once again.

I stayed silent without replying them.

"So when is your practice starting?" Heesung hyung asked Niki trying to change the topic.

"We have decided to practice after a week as we have our own performance to prepare other than collab stage. That's why" Niki replied with a smile.

"Did you guys decide the songs?" Sunoo hyung asked him.

"Yeah, it's gonna be mashup of our song 'Pass the mic' & her song 'pretty savage'.We also heard the mashup version and it was amazing" Niki explained to us.

"Wow mashup does sounds amazing" Jake hyung said with soft smile. "Can't wait to see your performance" he added.

"It's gonna be powerful performance right? Not a couple dance or something?" I asked in curiosity.

Everyone looked at me and back at Niki again.

"Ofc hyung, it's gonna be powerful performance and you can know by the song they choose" Niki giggles softly and I sigh in relief internally.

We talked for few more minutes and it was time for practice again and this time Niki joined us.

Y/N POV

After returning from Mnet building, I directly went towards my practice room where my choreographers were waiting for me. I hurriedly changed into comfy joggers and crop top & then got ready to practice.