VI.

Jungwon POV

We both started walking beside each other in silence. All we heard was wind breeze. I looked at her and saw her looking directly at the road ahead of us. I took that time to admire her from near. Her eyes looked angelic and was shining. Her bangs fall on her forehead elegantly. She looked like an angel.

I didn't realize I was staring at her for long time. But then, she suddenly turned towards me and our eyes met. I clear my throat and looked away embarrassed after getting caught.

"This is embarrassing, now she'll probably think I'm a creep or something"

Yeong POV

As we started walking together, silenced filled us. I wanted to look at him but I was way nervous so I just kept my eyes on road. As we walked and walked, I felt him looking at me. I tried to ignore it and tried not to blush. But he kept on staring so I couldn't help it and i turned and looked at him. He looked away in embarrassment after our eyes met.

"Cute"

I giggled internally as we were infront of my dorm.

"This is my stop" I finally spoke after 5 mins of silence.

Jungwon stopped his tracks too and looked at me & at the apartment building infront.

"The convenient store is at that turn" I pointed at the turning few steps away and smiled at him.

"Thank you again" Jungwon said with smile and bowed at me.

I bowed back at him as well.

Jungwon turned around and started walking away. I internally sighs.

"He was this close, we were all alone. We walked beside each other and still I couldn't talk with him. I am really a coward"

I walked towards apartment stairs which leads me inside then suddenly I felt someone grabbed my wrist and I turned around and saw it was Jungwon.

Jungwon POV

I thanked her and then started walking away from there. But for some reason, my steps were heavy. It was like I didn't wanted to leave cause something was still undone.

"Why are you such a coward Jungwon? Didn't you wanted this moment for a year? Didn't you said, only if we were alone I would've talked with her and now what? You guys were alone and still you couldn't talk. How are you even gonna sleep at night knowing you were this close and still you let go of the chance to talk with her?" my inner voice shouted at me.

I stopped my tracks right away and turned around and saw her walking inside the building. I ran towards her and hold her wrist right away. She stopped her tracks and looked at me. Our eyes met and then i smiled softly at her & let go of her wrist right away.

"I'm sorry about that Yeong-sii" I apologized for holding her without her permission and then i took her name as well. Her eyes widen. I smiled softly but what she told me next shocked me as well.

"You recognized me all along Jungwon-sii" she told with shocked yet soft tone.

This time, my eyes widen.

"You recognized me too?" I asked in shocked tone.

We both looked at each other with wide eyes and chuckled together.

"Does that mean, we both pretended not to know each other?" she asked as another chuckled skipped her mouth.

"Yeah I recognized you right away then I thought you didn't recognized me so I played along as a stranger" I replied with soft smile.