Black

"Where are you going?" James asked while I was halfway out the door on a Monday night.

"Home. I have Tuesdays off."

"It's Monday." He said, slightly confused.

"No shit. But if I have to be back Tuesday night, I need to leave Monday night so I can stay the night." I explain. He nods but I don't leave because I feel another question coming on.

"Did you at least eat?" He asks. I nod my head before he gives me the okay to leave.

Home sweet home.

James POV

I head back to my office and sort through some emails, confirming my meeting with the Romanoffs.

Yay.

Cant you tell how excited I am?

The Romanoffs and I essentially hate each other. Natasha is fine. Her and I have made deals on occasion. It's her sister that sends me through a fucking loop hole.

She has no regard for anyone. The only person she respects is her and her sister. If she had a black list, I'd be second to Clint.

We don't talk about Clint.

Yelena is allowed to hate me. Because I hate her 10x more. More than she'd ever know. She ruined my life and smiled the entire time. If it weren't for Natasha, I'd have her dead.

The sisters took over the Las Vegas mafia that had been their families life. Their father, who's is somehow still alive, was diagnosed with Alzheimer's. He doesn't remember his wife or children. If he does, it's rare he cherishes the minutes until the cycle repeats. Natasha took over as the oldest and did it well. Still does. She does everything in a clean swipe. Then she met Clint.

Yelena hates Clint. Clint tolerates Yelena for the sacred of Natasha's and his friendship. Clint runs the local jobs department. Sending off the best of the best. Anyone who needed very illegal help called the number on their secret website. Black Widows was a website designed to trick the average mind. But those who were desperate for help would click on the spider in the bottom left hand corner, which would then re-direct them to another page, where you fill out an anonymous form and what,where, and when you need the job done.

It was smart. The girls mother came up with it and has been one their main imports of income.

You may be asking, why does Yelena hat Clint so much? Well, when someone almost kills your sister, you may have a small black piece on your heart just for them.

But I'm heavily convinced all of Yelenas heart is black.

You may be wondering why I hate Yelena so much. Well, when someone kills your wife and daughter, you tend to have a black hole in your heart.

Yelena didn't mean too. She was just doing a job. Winston, a butcher in LA had been stealing some to their weaponry that Stark Industries built just for them. Yelena handles the weaponry department so when she found out it was being robbed, she took matter into her own hands. While killing poor Winston, she had started a fire local gas fire. Thus killing my wife and daughter.

I can't say that she did it against me. So I cant blame her. There wasn't supposed to be a fire. But there was. The fire killed me family. But it's easier to be mad at a person rather than a fire.

Yelena hates me because she can and she will.

Because Yelena is Yelena.

Incoming call...

"Hello?" The voice said from the speaker.

"Yes Bex?"

"Can I come over?"

"She's not here."

"Damn it." Then she ends the call. I laugh before rolling my eyes and marking off my calendar for next weekend.

Meeting of Hell was marked over the weekend. I felt my chest heave up and down slowly and deeply.

Scout.

Why am I thinking of her? There's nothing there. She hides in her room all day unless she's picking up a package for said room. Even Alpine likes her room more than mine now.

Would I be lying to say I'm not attracted to her? Yes, yes I would be. Would I be lying to say I'm not slightly scared of her? Yes, yes I would be.

Jesus, I need my therapist.

And a glass of whiskey.

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter but it was a big opening into James' personal life.

What does everyone think of the BuckyxYelena ships tho?