Rumors

It was the next day and I was still at Finney's place. I ended up staying the night because I couldn't bear being alone. I woke up in Finney's arms. When I got up I noticed that Donna was still here. Great I think with a sigh.

I get up and leave without a word I figured he would've told Donna to leave but I guess not. Alot of thoughts were rushing though my mind and I couldn't help but just wanna isolate myself. But I knew I couldn't.

Time skip to getting home

I got home and went upstairs to my room. My parents weren't home so I was alone like always. I got dressed and went to school. I could care less if I was late or not. I was still going.

Time skip to school

I made it to school and as I walked in everybody started to look at me and whisper to each other. I was confused on why.

As I'm walking through the halls Finney walks up to me.

"I said I would give you a second chance but after what I was told I can't." He says
"Finney what are you talking about?" I say confused.
"I can't believe you would cheat on me! I also can't believe that your happy Robin is gone!" He says tears in his eyes.
"What I didn't cheat and I care about Robin so much Finney you know this" I say holding back tears.
"It's too late we're over for good this time" he says walking away.

That's it I was tired of all of this. I took one look at Finney before running out and to the bathroom. When I got in the bathroom I saw Gwen.

"Gwen who told Finney all of that" I ask crying.
"Donna and I know it's not true" she says while hugging me.
"Why would she do that?" I say.
"She's jealous" she says.
"I'm really trying. I'm trying so hard" I say.
"Just ignore her. It's just rumors" she says.
"Rumors. Thank you I think I'm gonna go home" I say taking a deep breath.
"Ok" she says before letting me go.

I walk out of the bathroom and start walking home. I just wish it would all go away. I've been alone almost all my life but I've never felt lonelier. All I knew was that Donna was gonna pay.

As I was walking Donna comes up to me. I roll my eyes as I go to walk past her but she stops me.

"Stay away from Finney you cheater." She says.

All I know is after that I lost it. I looked Donna in the eyes before punching her. When I punched her she stumbled back. She ended up trying to swing at me but she missed.

As we're standing there a group of kids run up to us. Gwen and Finney were some of them.

"You know Donna you are such a bitch." I say punching her again.

Finney's pov

They were fighting. I can't believe it. Why cant Evelyn just stop. Im so tired of her trying to make me forgive her. It's not gonna happen. As I'm watching the fight I feel Gwen pull me to the side.

"You shouldn't believe Donna." She says.
"Oh wow my own sister is on the backstabbing cheaters side" I say while rolling my eyes.
"Yea I am and once you listen to this you'll understand why" Gwen says while playing a video.

In the video Donna was talking to her friends about how she was gonna spread some rumors about Evelyn so I would break up with her. I looked at Gwen and then back at Evelyn. I knew I messed up yet again.

Evelyn's pov

I punched Donna again this time knocking her to the ground. Once she was on the ground I grabbed my bags and went home. Tears started to fill my eyes as thoughts ran through my head.

I knew I was never gonna be happy and I knew I was better off alone even though I hated it. It just made me hate myself so much more. Me hating myself didn't hurt as much as Finney hating me.

We promised each other that nothing would get in-between us and look at us now. We let some stupid rumors get between us. Nothing would ever be the same.