Panick room

I woke up in this dingey basement. I got up and almost fell but Finney was there to catch me. I couldn't breath. My chest was tight and it hurt. I was panicking.

Finney took my hand and walked me over to this old mattress on the floor. I look up at him but my eyes went somewhere else. There was a phone. A black phone.

I get up and run to the phone dialling a number but it didn't work. Suddenly the door opens.

"Hang up the phone." the man from earlier says.

When I hear his voice I stumbled back falling on my butt. I was scared. I look at the man and then back at Finney who's up against the wall.

I moved closer to Finney as the man moved closer to us. When he got close enough I kicked him in his knee causing him to fall back. I grabbed Finney's hand and bolted towards the open door.

As we were running the man grabbed onto my ankle causing me to fall and lose grip of Finney's hand. I turned onto my back and kicked the man in the face with the leg he was holding onto.

When I got free I started running to the door again but the man got up and he got up fast. He grabbed me and Finney and threw Finney back against the wall. He held onto my shoulder tight. I took the opportunity and headbutted him before kicking him in the stomach.

He was hunched over when I kneed him in the face. He stumbled back again before hitting me in the face. I fell back against Finney while holding my face.

"Try that again and I just might have to kill you!" The man says angrily.

I started to cry as the man walked back up the stairs before shutting the door. I can hear the bolt lock and that's when I started to panick again.

Everything rushed to my head. All the possibilities of what could happen and all the things I never got to say or to do. I was cold hungry and scared. And I was with the person who hated me most. Finney Blake.