𝟏𝟑. 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒔

A warm tingling feeling is lingering on my face, a warm touch emerging from my side as I turn my head to the side and groaned, stretching my body in my bed

A warm tingling feeling is lingering on my face, a warm touch emerging from my side as I turn my head to the side and groaned, stretching my body in my bed. I sighed staying a few more minutes in my position. The morning must have arrived, since the warm light of the sun was tingling my face and I began to slowly open my heavy eyes. I felt refreshed, like I had a very good, needed sleep after such a long time. I stretch once more as I slowly pushed myself to the side of the bed and slipped into my slippers, getting up. I went to my table to pour myself some water in my glass and drank it. I guess I got up before Genya should arrive and I grabbed my bathrobe, put it on and tied it around me. I went to my window, pulled the curtains aside and opened it. The breezy, chill, cold air was an refreshment for me and my lungs. Winter has arrived. Apart from the warm days of fall I enjoyed the much colder air and atmosphere of winter. I sipped water from my glass once again while I was looking outside the window and watched the soldiers passing from left and right to either change shifts or attend their duty. A gentle side smile formed as I heard the doors open and I lightly swung my head to my left side, seeing Genya entering. She stopped in an instant, looking with wide eyes at me and an dumbstruck facial expression as I turned my whole body in her direction.

"What?" Is the first thing that escaped my mouth as a response to her silence. usually she would either pull me out my bed with sarcastic remarks or greet me with a cheerful 'Good morning lazy head!' but this time she didn't.

"Shut. Up." her mouth opened wide and I narrowed my eyebrows, cocking my head to the side. "The General called me in to tell me to organize measurements of your statue to create an oddly specific, detailed attire for you."

I couldn't help but giggle as I walked to my table to place the glass back on it.

"And suddenly, you look refreshed as well." she turned to me in an swift movement, placing her hands on her hips and raising her eyebrows at me expectingly.

"Do I have to say it or do you already know?" I asked.

"We were waiting for you after dinner in the garden! You didn't show up!" her voice went slightly higher at the end but she didn't seem upset. Upset that I have wasted their time, not showing up even though it was my demand.

"I know..I'm sorry about that Genya..I'll explain it to you and the o-"

"Dear SAINTS, Raven! Where have you been?!" suddenly Jordins voice thundered in my room as she marched in in a fast pace, stopping right next to Genya and placing her hands on her hips as well.

I giggled once again at their view and shook my head. "I'll explain it to everyone during breakfast. I promise." I informed them in an calm, slow way of speaking and they both sigh.

"Ah! Here they are! Come in! Pronto!" Genya saw the other servants coming in with materials and their tools as she waved them in and rushed them to start their measurements. A little stool was placed before me in front of the huge mirror in my room and I stepped on it without hesitation.