𝟏𝟕. 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆..

The day has arrived. In the early morning the Palace came to life to make the last touch ups. I woke up but I didn't feel excitement nor did I think about what's coming. I felt empty. Like a void filled my being and I didn't fight it. Didn't have a reason for it. Everything I know and grew to learn will not matter anymore. I walked to pull my curtains aside and open the window for the morning breeze to come in. Soon my door swung open and servants marched in. Some went to the bathroom instantly and prepared my bath, others have attended my attire, laying it out or hanging it up for me to get dressed into. I looked for Genya at the door but realized she won't come. She will attend Alina all day long. I sighed when a servant came to lead me to the bathroom as I let my nightgown fall to the ground and slowly stepped inside the bathtub. The warm water touching my cold skin made me feel alive for a second. I sigh, sliding in deeper into the tub, closing my eyes. I should embrace this one last time. But that got quickly interrupted when I heard heavy footsteps approach in the other room.

"I was almost worried you wouldn't be awake!" Adonis voice emerged and I slightly laughed.

"Let's not act as if I had a choice." I retorted sarcastically. The servants started scrubing my arms and rinse me out.

"Have you taken a look at the Kefta?" he asked from the other room.

I sighed, rolling my eyes. "Let me guess." I said as I rose up from the bathtub as a servant held out my bathrobe for me and I slipped in it. "You were the crafter of that elegant masterpiece."

"The one and only!" Adonis laughed from the other room. And I formed a slight smirk as I made my way out the room, stepping back into the main room.

Adonis stood there waiting with his arms behind his back, straight as a soldier. His posture does not surprise me anymore as I looked him up and down. "Is Genya with Alina already?" I asked.

"Yes. Had a quick glimpse of her as I came along with David. He brought Alina special gloves to assist her splitting the light." Adonis informed me and I let out a little laugh.

"Must've been a gesture of the General." I scoffed as the servants approached me, carrying my attire that I need to get dressed in.

Adonis gaze shifted to the servants then back at me and I knew he wanted to speak but couldn't as we had unwanted listeners. I took a deep breath in. "I guess I shall see what magic you did once again, huh?" I joked slightly.

Adonis gifted me a soft smile and nodded. "I made sure you would be the most astonishing." he added.

I smiled as I turned around and walked into the other room as the servants followed right behind with the pieces of the clothing. I slipped into a white, silk underskirt that was long till the ground, a black corset like top with silver buttoning and horizontal silver lining going across my chest and starting again with new lines going down and getting smaller, along my waist. Soon one held up the Kefta for me and I slipped in it, adjusting it a bit to my figure. They left the front open for the corset to be seen as just a bit of my neck was exposed when they buttoned it up. They buttoned the Kefta from my stomach and placed a huge black belt around my waist, tightening it up. I sigh stepping out the room and was found by Adonis jaw dropped and a gasp escaping his lips.

"Do I look that terrible?" I laughed, making my way to the huge mirror in my room to see myself. The black Kefta fell perfectly and elegantly from my waist all the way to the ground. It's fabric thick yet soft that made it look like a dress. I looked at my sleeves with the black and purple, flame and shadow like embroidery and the same muster flowed from my collar to my chest along the inner thighs area, falling down elegantly with the embroidery following the flow of the Kefta. When I turned to admire the back, The embroidery of black and purple expanded across it and became slimmer and thinner along my silhouette. The muster expanded over my shoulders and became slimmer when it goes along my spine till the lower back. And at the bottom, they made it look like shadows and flames arise from the ground, from the buttom as they rise up. I was baffled. I stared in awe. My hourglass figure was enhanced and brought forward and everything complimented my figure so perfectly and elegantly that I had to admire myself a bit longer.