Chapter 8

After dinner, they headed to the car and started the drive back to the condos. Keery had told Joe about Lake Lanier so Joe headed that way. He wanted to take Y/N to watch the sunset, he could tell she was a little tense after her story and she hadn't said much after sharing about her ex. He glanced over at her as he drove, "Everything alright?"

She nodded, "Yeah, I think I had a little too much wine." She looked over at him and put her hand on his leg as he drove, slowly moving it up his thigh. He glanced over at her as she touched him, trying to keep his eyes on the road. "Are YOU alright?" She knew it was the alcohol causing it, but she was feeling very daring. He smirked a little as he drove, nodding. She turned in the car seat a little more towards him as she moved her hand from his thigh and started gently rubbing the bulge that was starting to grow.

Joe tightened his grip on the steering wheel and let out a moan as she rubbed his hardening cock, mumbling under his breath as he started to pull over in a little rest area on the highway, "Fuck....". He put the car into park and turned on the hazard lights and grabbed her for a passionate kiss, his hands tangling into her hair as their mouths met. As they kissed, he moved quickly on top of her in the passenger side, and started moving her seat to lean it back and give them more room to move. She kept her mouth on his kissing him as she unbuttoned his belt and he fumbled with moving her dress up. She groaned as he started trying to move her panties, and when he couldn't he proceeded to use both hands to basically tear them off her. She gasped when the heard the fabric tear and started to kiss Joe more passionately as he took his throbbing cock and gently thrust deeply into her. There wasn't much room to move, but Joe got his rhythm and started pumping faster as she started moaning a little louder.

"Harder Joe.... Don't stop...."Joe kept moving his hips slamming into her as he leaned his head on her shoulder. Before long, he could feel her walls tighten around his cock, making him release into her as he shuddered and groaned before kissing her as they came down from their highs together. He slowly crawled back to the driver's side of the car and took the torn panties to clean himself up before zipping his pants and starting the car back up. He looked over at Y/N still catching her breath and smiled.

"Sorry about the panties."

"Don't be. I'm not sorry." She sat up and adjusted herself in the seat, feeling a little lightheaded, leaning her head on his shoulder. He smiled and quickly kissed the top of her head.

"How about we head back to my place for that movie?"She nodded and they headed to the condos.

TIME JUMP*****

Y/N stood in the hallway of the set for the high school pensively chewing her pen cap. Today was a big day for her character. They were getting ready to film a scene with Jason where Masons character would get a little physical with Tracy. In the scene, Jason is failing the class and threatens the teacher. The encounter in witnessed by another student and when they report it to the principal, nothing is done due to Jasons family status and money. The witness is Chrissy Cunningham, Jason's cheerleader girlfriend who is having issues of her own as it is with her family. Her family issues end up leading her to Eddie, who she turns to for drugs. This leads to his trailer where she is killed by Vecna, the monster Jamie was portraying. For Y/N, the physical aspect was something she was struggling with since she had been in an abusive relationship with her ex. She looked up from her script and sighed as she glanced over at Grace, who waved and gave her a thumbs up. She took a deep breath and went to her place waiting for her queue. Joe quickly ran over and reassured her as he hugged her from behind, whispering, "You got this, babe."  She smiled at him and shooed him away. The last few months with Joe had been perfect, they spent time laughing and talking about things. He had been trying to get as much practice on his guitar playing for a big scene in the second part of the season. All the scripts for the last part of the season were pretty hush-hush for the cast that was not involved in the episodes. Tracy would only be in the first part of the fourth season so Joe was keeping her in the dark about the second part. All she knew is he was playing a Metallica song. She would ask Joe or Gaten what was going on and neither of them would budge. They would just tell her to "WAIT AND SEE". It was killing her. But it seemed strange to Y/N that in her limited experience with dating, the most "grown-up" and healthy relationship she had been in was with someone so much younger. But Joe seemed to be determined to make her happy. He had no shame in PDAs, he liked to be sure everyone knew they were together, but still kept everything professional when it came to the show. Eddie didn't have many scenes at all with Tracy, but he was always willing to help her with running lines when they were on their own.