Chapter 12

Joe and Y/n spent a quiet weekend at the condo. She knew Monday would be a long day since Joe had to film at night with Grace for her last scenes. Monday morning, she got out of bed and noticed Joe had already left. He placed a note on a sticky note on her bathroom mirror.

"Left for makeup and costume stuff. Will be back later for dinner and then you can come see Grace's last scenes with Eddie. xo"

She smiled at the note and went to make some coffee when she heard a knock on the door. She beamed as she opened the door immediately frowning with she saw Kiefer and tightening her robe around herself and closing the door a bit. "Yes?"

"Good morning. Mind if I come in for a minute?"

"I do actually. It's not a good time."

"Oh? Someone waiting for you in bed?" She frowned.

"Actually no."

"Oh good then. Let me in huh? I promise you won't be sorry..." He started to push on the door a little and she pushed back trying to stop him.

"Hey, Y/N," Keery quickly walked up and got between Keifer and the door. "What's going on?"

"Nothing, Joe. Kiefer was just leaving." She grabbed Keery by the arm as he stood face to face with Kiefer. Kiefer curled his lip and backed away before walking off. She pulled Keery into the condo and closed the door.

"What the fuck? Did he hurt you? Where's Joe?"

"He's at the makeup trailer. They have the big Chrissy scene to film tonight and some other stuff filming with Eddie and her today. He wants me to come watch the last bit with Grace later. What are YOU doing here?"

"Well, I was worried when you guys didn't come hang out this weekend for the movie night Saturday. I texted Joe and he never answered me and neither did you!" She smirked and blushed when she remembered the weekend.

"We were ... incommunicado." Keery shrugged and then realized what she meant when he noticed her blushing.

"Oh.... My bad." She went into the kitchen and pulled out some coffee cups. "So what are you going to do about this situation with Kiefer?"

"I don't know. He's only going to be here a few more days. I just don't wanna rock the boat you know?"

"Well you gotta do something. He can't keep fucking around with you like this."

"I appreciate the advice, but I can handle him. Don't worry."

"What would you have done if I hadn't shown up?" She shrugged since she was basically fighting Kiefer to keep him out of her condo. "I swear, if you don't fucking talk to the Duffers, I will." She sighed frowning as she nodded.

After Keery left, Y/N laid down and took and nap. When she woke up, she looked at her phone and noticed she missed some texts from Joe letting her know he'd be home around 5 for a dinner break before the night filming. She looked at her watch and noticed it was already 4, so she called to have a pizza delivered around 5 so she could take a bath before Joe got home. She ran a hot bath and added a bath bomb so she would be able to enjoy some peace and quiet. She locked the front door and went into the bathroom and slipped into the hot water sighing as she started to relax. She thought about everything that had happened with Kiefer and how she could tell Joe what was happening. She didn't want to tell him, she felt like she had made it clear to Kiefer that she was with Joe and not interested in anything but the show. She sat in the tub flicking little bubbles off her fingers when she heard Joe come into the condo calling her name. "In the bathroom, babe!" She looked up as she saw Eddie Munson walk into the bathroom and smiled. "Mr. Munson. You're not getting any extra credit this way." He smiled and leaning down kissing her. She pulled a leaf out of his wig and showed it to him with an eye brow raised.

"I guess I didn't get all the leaves out of my wig during the forest scene with Grace." He sat on the edge of the tub and she stood to get out and wrapped a towel around herself.

"I can't wait to see the finished product. I ordered pizza for dinner. Is that alright?" He nodded and followed her into the bedroom while she dressed. When the pizza got there, they sat on the couch and when Joe turned on the TV, she took the remote and turned it off. "Wait, i have to talk to you about something first. But you have to promise not to go ballistic ok?"

He turned to her as he ate, "you're basically warning me that I'm about to be pissed..."

"Kiefer came by today." Joe frowned as he stopped eating.

"Why?"

"I honestly didn't ask, but Keery showed up and he left. Kiefer was trying to let himself in and I was trying to stop him." Joe sighed as he put his plate down and rubbed his forehead. She hesitated for a minute before going on, clearing her throat and whispering, "there's more..." Joe pursed his lips.

"Go on."

"At the party, he made a pass at me." Joe glared angrily at the floor, speaking through gritted teeth.

"Did he touch you?" She looked down at her hands on her lap.

"He grabbed my arm..." Joe heard enough. He slammed the plate on the coffee table, startling Y/N and standing up.

"That unbelievable bastard... I'll kill him." Y/N stood up and put her hand on Joe trying to calm him down.

"No you won't. I handled it. I don't want you to do anything to jeopardize this job. Please don't do anything rash, Joe. Promise me?" Joe pursed his lips again shaking his head.

"I'll be damned if that wanker is going to try anything like that with my girlfriend."

"Joe," Y/n grinned a little as she put her hand on his chest, "that's the first time you've ever called me your girlfriend." Joe started to calm down a little and sat back down with her on the couch.

"Well, it's what you are."

"I guess that means you're my boyfriend too?" He laughed and nodded as she playfully elbowed him. She felt relieved as the mood changed and she was glad Joe knew what had happened. After dinner, they headed to the set for the night shoot and Grace's final hurrah.

Y/N stood on set watching everyone get in their places. The scene was taking place in Eddie's trailer. Vecna had ahold of Chrissy on her mind and in the real world, she was in a trance while Eddie was getting her drugs. He would come back into the room only to watch her die and then flip out and run away.

After a few hours of taping, they finally yelled cut and the scene was done

After a few hours of taping, they finally yelled cut and the scene was done. Joe was perfect and Grace was applauded for her work the last few weeks. Mason walked over with Y/n to congratulate her before ending for the night, while Joe went to wardrobe to change out of his costume. He wasn't going to leave her alone, but since Kiefer wasn't there, he felt ok leaving her. When he came back, he took her hand and they headed back to their condo.

"That was really good, Joe. Have you seen the next few scripts yet? Apparently they are going to think Eddie murdered her. It's crazy!" Joe nodded. Of course he knew the entire storyline, and he refused to tell her anything at all. And she tried to get him to spill but he was not saying a word. He wanted her to be surprised. He did tell her Tracy would help the kids hide Eddie in a few episodes, which she got excited about since it would be the only chance for her to acrually work with Joe on camera. Before the scene though, she had to film with the physical interaction with Kiefer's character.