Chapter 14

Everyone stayed quiet as the director yelled cut. Kiefer came sauntering in from off stage and everyone started clapping when they saw him. Y/N closed her eyes and took a deep breath, still a little surprised by the slap. Joe walked back on set with Keery in tow and they both came straight to check on her. "You alright, darling?" She nodded rubbing her cheek.

"It wasn't that bad. Just surprised by it." Kiefer started walking towards them and Joe quickly turned, his anger rising. "Are you mad? Why would you do that without any warning." Kiefer rolled his eyes.

"Please. She's a big girl. VERY big girl." Keery put his arm against Joe stopping him from attacking Kiefer. Y/N shook her head and stood with Keery against Joe. Kiefer shook his head watching them. "You don't have to hold him back. He can't handle you so I'm sure he wouldn't be able to handle me either, stupid kid." She put her hand on Joe's chest staring Kiefer down.

"Joe, don't. It's not worth it." Joe nodded at her as the three of them started walking away.

"See? Can't even stand up to a stupid bitch." Y/n gasped as Joe turned and lunged for Kiefer, clocking him on his cheek before Kiefer punched him back, knocking him to the floor. Everyone watching quickly gathered trying to break them up before Kiefer stood and stormed off of the set. Y/n kneeled down next to Joe as he rubbed his chin.

"Are you alright Joe? OH MY GOD!" She started shaking when she saw blood coming out of his mouth. Keery ran up with a wet wash cloth and handed it to her as she started wiping Joe's mouth. Joe flinched a little as she gently wiped his face. "Oh, Joe.." Keery knelt down next to Y/N.

"That was a fucking mess."

"Well, it's over now. He's gone and shouldn't be back since his scenes are over." Keery helped Y/n up and they both helped Joe get up and help him to the makeup trailer. She held the door open as Joe and Keery walked into the trailer. Joe sat in the chair and Y/n thanked Keery for the help before he left them. She went to the sink and rinsed out the wash cloth with cold water and went back to Joe, gently wiping his face, smiling gently at him. "Are you hurt?" He shook his head watching her. She smiled at him. "No one has ever stood up to someone like that for me before." She leaned in and kissed him softly. "That was amazing, babe." He looked her straight in the eyes holding her hand on his cheek.

"He had no right to say those things to you, no one does. It was completely disrespectful to you and I won't have it."

"I know. Why don't you change out if your costume. I'm going to go talk to Keery so I'll be right back ok?" Joe nodded after she touched her forehead to his and kissed him.  She left the trailer and closed the door glancing over at Keery's trailer before walking in the opposite direction towards Kiefer's.

Y/n knocked quietly on the trailer door and allied in when Kiefer yelled that the door was open.

"Oh it's you..." Kiefer kept tossing his belongings into his bags trying to get everything together so he could leave.

"How can you be such a scumbag and talk that way to me?"

"I was just trying to show you what you needed to see. That kid CAN'T handle being with you."

"What are you talking about?"

"Have you seen him acting? I hate to say it but that kid is fucking amazing. I haven't seen anyone that good in a long time. What do you thinks going to happen when he really gets seen? He's a good looking kid too. People are going to be all over him and YOU are gonna nothing but a memory to him in no time flat. Trust me. When that happens you'll be glad you saw the way he couldn't stand up for you." She pursed her lips and walked over to Kiefer, slapping him across his face.