Chapter seven

Hussal's POV
Good morning everyone👋, I hope we all slept well? Glad.
Don't forget to vote, leave a comment and share to friends and families👋, decided to serve you all hot this morning with the longest chapter so far. Enjoy
Love from here❤️✍️

*******************************************
Intense emotions

Ummi's POV
"Are you okay?" a familiar voice asked, and I realized I had been dumbfounded. "Oh yes, yes I'm fine," I replied quickly. "I'm sorry about that, I was distracted," the blue-eyed man apologized with his husky yet calm voice "oh no problem, it's fine, I... I was also a bit inattentive," I admitted "let's go then," Umaima chipped in. "Not now!!" a voice echoed. It was mine, though. I didn't want to leave just yet. How I wished the conversation could continue, I was totally lost in my thoughts. "Did you say something?" Umaima asked, and I think that revived me back to my senses "oh yes, ... I mean, nothing, let's go," I answered quickly. "I'm sorry," he apologized again with a captivating smile plastered on his face. My cheeks turned red and I bet Umaima noticed because she rolled her eyes at me wondering what was making me blush so hard.

Outside the eatery
"Seriously, Ummi, what was with the blush?" she asked "of course, you would notice," I snapped under my breath "Uhm?" She further asked, "oh, nothing, nothing really!" I said, trying to control my emotions. Then a man approached us. At first, I didn't get a glimpse of his looks. I thought he came for Umaima. "Assalamu Alaikum," a familiar voice said, and I immediately realized it was the handsome man from earlier. I turned around "oh, wa Alaykum Salam. It's you!" I exclaimed, but it was so sharp that I felt slightly embarrassed. I have never felt this way before. "What's wrong with me?" I asked myself.

"Uhmm am sorry to approach you in this manner. I'm Ahmad Muhammad, by the way. What's your's?" He asked with grace. My heart melted; indeed, his looks got me at first, but now his manners are undoubtedly charming. My heart was beating faster than ever. "Uhm?" He asked again, and I realized I was in another trance again. "Uhm, sorry! My name? Oh yeah, my name is Ummi Abu". I replied, trying to sound cute. "And my name is Umaima. Umaima Sadau," Umaima chipped in, looking skeptical "oh, that's nice. Your names are lovely, Maa sha Allah. Are you both sisters..?" He further asked. "Best friends, more like sisters..." I wasn't done when Umaima chipped in again. "Sisters! Yes, more like sisters, but am older," she said.

"Do you have to say that now? Really? Don't mind her, with just a month," I snarled. "Haahaa," he let out a big smile and continued. "You both are quite something. Nice to meet you, girls." He said while we replied with "nice to meet you too." with a broad smile plastered on our faces. "If you don't mind, I would like to have your contact, so we can get to know each other better," he was practically referring to me. "Okay, here it is" I gave him my contact immediately without an iota of thought. Another wave of embarrassment washed over me for behaving with no class. Who gives out phone contact at the first request? However, deep down, I knew I wanted him to have it. "Thanks. Then, we'll talk later. Assalamu Alaikum." He greeted us while we gave our usual response, "Wa Alaykum salam," before he left.

"What was that about?" Umaima asked, gesturing with her hands. "I don't know!! Let's go" I grabbed her hands, "oohhh, I saw you blushing!! Is this what I think it is?" She kept on blabbering while I acted like I didn't know anything.

We got home, took some desserts Samira prepared, and checked out everything we bought at the mall while Umaima prepared her things. She was about to leave. "When will you be visiting?" Umaima asked. "Next weekend in shaa Allah," I replied. "Okay then, take care and call me whenever you need me!" She bossy said. "Okay, ma!" I responded, smiling. "I will be leaving now," she said. "I'm missing you already," I voiced out wishing she could just live with us for the rest of her life, she is someone whose company is always enjoyable. "Same here," she let out a puppy's eyes. "Come here," she said, and we tightly hugged each other as if we would never see each other again. "If that guy calls and anything comes up, make sure you tell me everything!" She bossily said again. "Yeeeessss, madaam," I stressed the words dramatically. "Silly, do you have to stress it out?" she screamed at me. "You are also yelling now," I retorted. "Whatever, bye," was my response before she left.