Chapter thirteen

Hey good morning!! I hope you enjoy this chapter🥰 I will be uploading nonstop now since I'm done writing shadow, few more chapters to go🎉, don't be a ghost reader😒 vote... Comment... Hussain love you'll❤️❤️
****
Chit-chats;

Ahmad's POV

My sisters, Safina and Safiya, arrived today. They were done with their school finally. And having them around means the house will be so much fun and noisy because those two are the real deal. Even our father would normally rest in his living room rather than stay in the main house whenever they were around. I had heard enough of their rants already. They had fed us with stories from London and incidents they had encountered.

It's a full house, and Jiddarh ( my immediate younger sister) came over to spend a few days with us. "Jeddah, why didn't you inform us about ya Ahmad's girlfriend earlier?" Safiya furiously asked Jiddarh who was feeding her daughter (baby Amla). "Must I tell you everything Ahmad tells me?" she asked, rolling her eyes at them "you are just too serious; I don't know how you became a part of us!" Safina taunted while everyone broke into a peal of laughter, and the chats weren't about London anymore but me and Ummita. "Yan biyu (twins), what was the present you got for Ummita?" Amira, the last born, asked, and I looked at them surprisingly. So they got her something? These children! I thought

"We won't disclose it until we have seen her picture!" Safina disclosed, throwing a glare at me "what?" I asked, "hasn't she sent her picture yet, or do you just don't want to show her to us?" Safiya asked, and that was when I realized I hadn't checked her message yet. I surfed through my WhatsApp and saw her comments on the twin pictures I had sent, and she sent two pictures of hers; ya Allah, this girl is too beautiful. I was lost in her beautiful, alluring picture despite her being properly covered. What brought me back to reality was Jiddarh's joke "have you seen an angel? Why are you lost? What's that that has stolen your focus?" she asked, and I realized I had a pout on my lips.

Before I could reply, shocking me, Amira had grabbed my phone! Oh Allah, what kind of sisters do I have? This girl doesn't have respect for her older brother. I shook my head at the thought of that. "Give it back!" I ordered with a commanding tone while everyone laughed, "wow, he has indeed seen an angel, guys!!! It's some pictures from Ummita!!" Amira busted out, and before I could say a word, she had shown it to others in the living room. "Masha Allah, she is such a beaut" Safiya and Safina kept raining praisings at Ummita. Just then, Mom joined us in the living room. She had been with dad in his apartment. I guess he was asleep already, so she decided to join us.

"These children are back. We won't have peace again in this house!" mom uttered, taking a seat close to Jiddarh. "But mom, you missed this about us, didn't you?" Safina asked, moving closer to where mom was seated, and again enveloped mom in a warm hug, and Safiya did the same. We all had wide smiles plastered on our faces. The night was sure great, and it was more like a family reunion.

Mom broke apart from the hug and motioned to Jiddarh to hand over baby Amla to her, which she did. "Mom, have you seen ya Ahmad's girlfriend? Masha Allah, she is so beautiful!" Amira said, showing mom her picture. Mom only had a sly smile on her face. I'm sure she is like this because of what I told her earlier this morning.

I heaved a light sigh and requested my phone from Amira. "Don't give it to him yet. We want to speak with Umminmu ( our Ummi)," Safiya bossily told Amira, and of course, Amira sided with her. "What have I done to deserve these troublesome sisters?" Sometimes I wish I had a brother to side with me whenever my sisters gang up to make my life a living hell. "Okay, give it to me, and I will give her a call so you all can talk to her" I agreed to their condition, and yes, I called Ummi, and she picked up immediately.

After all the pleasantries, I put the phone on speaker and informed her my sisters wanted to talk to her, to which she excitedly replied that she would love to also talk to them. Jiddarh asked to speak first, and she did, "hello Ummi. I'm Jiddarh Ahmad's immediate sister. How are you?" she sweetly asked. "I have heard a lot about you from Ahmad. Glad to hear from you. Alhamdulillah, I'm fine, and you?" Ummi replied softly, "Alhamdulillah," Jiddarh replied with a sweet smile on her lips, "and how is baby Amla?" Ummi further asked while she responded Amla was doing just fine...