Frankenstein Family - Snow x [F] Reader - Friends 🐶 Part 2

Snow and I have been hanging out for the past month. He's genuinely a nice guy. Have to say it's really nice having someone to talk that replies back. That doesn't bark, haha.

"(Y/N)!"

I turn around, he runs over to me. "Hey Snow ~" He smiles at me, fuck he's cute. "What did you want to do today?"

He scratches his cheek, "did you want to come over to mine?"

"Yours? Sure," this is the first time he's invited me over.

"My sisters and brother want to meet you."

"Sure, I'll come over." Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! We're not even dating, and I'm already meeting them!

"You okay (Y/N)?"

"I'm fine, lead the way."

"Okay ~"

Fuck me! Fuck me!

~~~~

The oldest twin is Ashisu the other is Aisuri. Then it's Suishi his brother is Tanisu. Is the landlord going to be there? The landlord's name is Yukatiō. I've got this!

"We're here ~"

I don't got this... We walk in, I take my shoes off. He hands me some slippers. We walk in and they're all at the table... I already feel like I'm being integrated...

"This is (Y/N) ~ That's Ashisu, Aisuri, Suishi and my brother Tanisu ~"

"Hello, it's nice to meet you all ~" I sit next to Snow.

"Are you dating Snow?!" Aisuri the protective one...

"Ha, not at the moment."

"You're planning to go out with him?!"

"If Snow wants to..." She's straight to the point. Of course, I want to. Snow has to want to as well. If not, that's fine.

"Aisuri calm down," Tanisu tries to get her in her chair.

At least they have a good relationship. Something Thomas and I will never have again.

"Do you have a brother or sister?" Suishi

"I have an older brother. I don't talk to him anymore."

"How come?" Tanisu

I guess Snow didn't tell them. "He was part of a gang. I ended up in it, without knowing. A robbery went wrong. He pretty much left me. I got away." That's what you want to tell them. You use to be part of a gang...

"(Y/N) isn't a part of the gang anymore." Snow is sweet ~

"No, left pretty much after that. My brother left for the mainland."

"Snow said you like dogs." Ashisu

"Yes, I do. I take care of the strays on the island. I see Molly every day."

"What do you think about dog people?" Ashisu

"Dog people, you mean inunimi? Half human and half dog."

"Uhh..." They all stare at me.

"You've never watched anime or read manga?"

"No," Snow looks at me.

"Okay, well depending on which one you go with. Inunimi are half human and half dog. Some have the body of a human. Have some dog features or vis versa. Another is they look like a human, and have the ability to change into a dog. Then there are degrees like they can change certain body parts. Or they become like a hybrid."

"Wow you know a lot about them," Tanisu

"I do watch anime and read manga." Cause I don't have friends to talk to late at night.

"What about spiders?" Aisuri

"I like spiders, there's a YouTuber that keeps tarantulas. Oh, the pumpkin patch one is cute ~ Oh then there's the bamboo one. It's a nice blue!"

"What about spider people?" Aisuri

Is this leading into anime? I feel it is... "I think they're called Arachne. They have human upper torso. They have the spider's abdomen and legs. They have fangs and claws instead of nails."

"Do you like them?!" She slams the table.

"Yes, I do!" I didn't get a chance to say I did...

"What about plant people?!" Ashisu yells at me.

"You mean Dyrad. The ability to mentally and/or physically summon, control and manipulate plants and vegetation. They're cool too." My head hurts, recalling them on the spot.

"Oh, what about minder readers?" Ashisu seems excited.

"Mind readers? It's cool too, it would be mentally exhausting."

"What do you mean?" Tanisu

"What if you could hear everyone's mind at once? But you couldn't shut it off. Hearing everyone's thoughts day in and day out. Some people might think louder. Might even wake you up. They might want to live somewhere isolated. Just so they can have peace and quiet. All they can hear is their own thoughts. People will get shitty, cause they're being anti-social. All they want is a quiet place. Being telepathy would be cool. But mentally exhausting." Everyone looks at Suishi. "What? Did I say something wrong?"

How did I fuck up? I was just talking about telepath. I knew I didn't have this. Made the wrong impression, I don't even know how... Just going to cry on the inside.

"I could be totally wrong. Everyone has their own depiction of stuff like that. I wouldn't know anything, ha." You made it worse... They're all looking at me...

I wonder if Moxie will let me crawl into his hole. If I fucked up to bad, option moving to the mainland... As much as I don't want to...

"No!" Suishi stares at me.

"Uhh no, what?" I didn't say anything! She's already saying no to Snow and me?

"You didn't say anything wrong."

"Okay," I feel a little better?

"Hello everyone. I'm back -" That must be Yukatiō, he staring at me, "you must be (Y/N)."

"That's me..."

"It's nice to meet you. Snow talk about you."

I look back at Snow, he blushes. How cute ~

He sits down, and we all talk about general stuff. It never goes back to abilities. Which was strange.

(Insert Ringtone)

I check my phone, it's Mum.

Mum: Hey Sweetheart
When are you coming over to see Tom?

Never...

"(Y/N) you okay?" Snow looks at me worried.

"I'm fine, just Mum texting that's all."

(Y): Never

"You don't seem happy?" Ashisu looks at me.

"It's just about my brother."

Mum: He really wants to see you.

I put my phone away. I don't want to see him or talk to him.

"You're not going to text her back?" Yukatiō

"It's nothing to worry about." I'm not crawling to him.

Anyway, my life is better now. I have Snow, hopefully, his family likes me. I really like them. And Yukatiō too.