TMNT - The Last Ronin - Michelangelo x [F] Reader - War Not Won ❤️‍🩹 Part 2

I wake up, and the door is still open. Do I leave? Should I say goodbye first? Would they even care?

I stand up, "it'll probably be best if I leave. Mikey and the others don't have to see me."

"You can't leave New York."

I look up, it's Mikey. "What do you mean I can't?"

"New York is surrounded by pollution. Unless you can swim through it. And not be affected by it."

"Ooh... I didn't realise that... Has it been that long? Well, I'll find somewhere to live. I'll need a job first."

"I can give you a room, till you find a place."

"What?"

"Follow me," he leaves. "You coming?"

"Yes!" I run to catch up to him. I trip, "arrr!" I close my eyes.

"I got you!"

I open my eyes, Mikey caught me. He's so quick. "Thank you." He has gorgeous eyes.

"You're welcome..." He places me down. "This way," he starts walking.

I keep up with him, I can't believe this is the sewers.

"This is your room."

"Oof," I walked into him. "I'm sorry!" I bow.

"It's okay. My room is just across the hall."

"Okay, thank you again."

"Till you get on your feet."

"Yes, I understand. I appreciate the help."

"I'll leave you to it."

"Okay," walk into my room. "It's been so long since I had a room."

- Mikey -

She looks around the room. Fuck her eyes... No! I can't! She's the enemy. She was. She's...

"I wonder if there is a garden shop? Probably not if it's polluted. Hmmm... Is there a pencil and paper in here? There is ~ Hiroto may have brought New York down. I'm going to help it grow again ~ Dad I'm going to make you proud ~ I have to find some soil. Test it for fertility and "

She wants to help New York grow. I look in, she's at the desk writing. Maybe she's not so bad.

- Time Skip A Month -

"(Y/N) been working really for the past month." April comes and sits at the table.

"She clean a patch of soil that had oil and petrol soaked into it. Now it's got grass growing." Casey grabs a water.

"Guess we'll be seeing a lot of green in the future. What do you think Mikey?"

"Yeah... It'll be good for the city..."

"What's wrong Sensi?"

"Nothing wrong. Keep up with your training." I walk out.

"I think Sensi has the hots for (Y/N)."

"Casey..."

"What? He's always watching her."

"Let Mikey be."

"Okay. She's really nice for an Oroku."

Fuck... I didn't know Casey was watching me. She learns too quickly...

I look up and here comes (Y/N). She smiles at me, "good afternoon Mikey ~"

"Hey (Y/N)."

"Off to training?"