Servamp - Mikuni x [F] Reader - Cursed 👿

"Wow Jeje, you have a steady hand." I watch him, do ship in the bottle.

"Time and patience."

It's so intense watching him. The room is quiet, all you can hear is us breathing.

BANG!

The door slams shut... Jeje places the last piece in and puts the tweezers down. "It's getting worse."

"Ugh, I know... I wasn't doing anything and I'm not standing that close."

"I know, but the curse."

"I know, I'll go talk to him." I head to the door.

"(Y/N)..."

"Yes?"

"I don't want you to die. It'll... Mikuni..."

"It's okay Jeje, I won't die." I close the door behind me, and head for Mikuni's room.

Get to the door, and the lights off. I remember when Mikuni first told me he was an Eve. Told me everything about Servamps. It was a while before he told me the real reason why his Mum died. Then he told me about the curse. How one day it'll start affecting him. He promised he'll tell me. But he didn't, keep it a secret. It's not hard to tell, he hates seeing me with Jeje, Johannes or any guy. Except for Misono, on the rare occasion I 'bump' into him.

I knock on the door, no answer. I should have guessed. Open the door, close it behind turn the light on. I see his hat sitting on the top of the armchair.

I sit on the armrest and look out the window with him. "(Y/N)..."

"Mikuni."

"The curse... It's started..."

"It started a while ago you mean."

"You know?" I see him from the corner of my eye looking at me.

"It's a bit hard not to notice, Mikuni."

"Oh..." He looks back out the window.

"Mikuni..."

"I'm sorry (Y/N). I understand if you want to leave. With it now being dangerous..."

"I'm not leaving, I said I would help."

"You can't help me (Y/N). It's only going to worse. To the point where..."

"Just cause your Mum got to the point doesn't mean you will."

"No, I will. It's only a matter of time." He gets out of the chair and walks to his desk.

I follow him and wrap my arms around his waist. "It's only getting worse if you don't admit why you're jealous." Rest my forehead on his back. "Your Mum was jealous of Misono's Mum because of the affair. That your Dad loved another woman, not her. Seeing Misono every day, was a reminder."

"What are you getting at?" I made him angry. Mentioning Misono like that.

"That was her reason for being jealous. So what's your reason? Why are you jealous?"

I hear him sigh, and his shoulders drop. "I..." He starts to get angry.

"You can tell me, Mikuni. Your Mum kept it a secret, we know what happens."

"I..." He turns around and grabs my arms. "I love you (Y/N)! I can't handle seeing you around, with or talking to other guys! Not given Jeje! It's insane, I know you said you see him as a Dad. But..." He lets go and holds his head.

I pull his hands away, "look at me, please." He looks up at me. "I love you, Mikuni. I'm not going to leave. I'm here for the long haul. This curse," I hold his cheek. "Isn't going to have the same ending." I kiss him, and he closes his eyes and kisses back.

He turns us around, picks me up puts me on the desk. He pulls away and runs his hands through my hair. "Do you... Do you really believe that?"

"I do, you just need to talk to me. Promise me."

"I promise," he stands between my legs and kisses me.

As we kiss Mikuni gets more aggressive and holds me in place. He licks my bottom lip, soon as I allow him. He pushes his way in and explores. His hand on my back, other holds my head. Our teeth clash a bit, as he kisses me harder.

He pulls away and looks me straight in the eyes. "Move in, sleep with me. Please."

"You don't have to ask twice. Now, do you have a shirt for me to sleep in?"

He smiles at me, "yes. Yes, I do," he walks over to his draw and takes out a shirt. He sits it beside me. "Let me help you undress."

He holds the bottom of my top, I lift my arms. He slides it off and throws it on the chair. I unclip my bra, as I take it off I cover my nipples.

"You going to help? Or you going to stare?"

"Yes."

"Yes, both? Hehehe."

He shakes his head and grabs the shirt and dresses me. "You're beautiful, you know that?"

"I do now, hehe."

He pulls me off, unzips my skirt falls to the floor. "Let's go to bed."

"Let's," he picks me up and carries me to the bed.

Places me down, undresses and climbs in. "(Y/N), please don't leave me."

"I won't leave you, Mikuni. I promise," I kiss him. And cuddle into him, he wraps his arms around me. I close my eyes and go to sleep.