TMNT - The Last Ronin - Michelangelo x [F] Reader - War Not Won ❤️‍🩹 Part 1

- Not an anime, I wanted to make a oneshot -

Finally, I'm free! The place is on fire. My guess the last family member of the Hamato clan did this. I'm sure Hiroto said it was Michelangelo. He's come to kill him, mother and maybe me. I don't know if he even knows about me.

I see Hiroto and Michelangelo crash out the window. I run to look out, they landed on the side. I should want Michelangelo to die. But... I don't feel that way. I just hope he lives. They go falling again.

"I should get out of here to. But first," I grab the syringe. "I'm sure brother said this was the regenerative one."

The roof starts falling apart.

"Time to get out of here." I grab the rope and hook.

"It's now or die." I hook it up and make my way to the ground.

~~~~

"Where are they?" I see Hiroto jump into the sewers.

There's a rush of water, I can't hear them fighting.

"Fuck! I have no hope on finding them now. Ummm..."

The sewers are flooded, and there'll be somewhere to let the water out. The waterway! I try and make my way to the waterway. I have to get there before Hiroto kills him.

I get there, I see the two fighting. I make my way down to them.

"Sister!" Hiroto smiles at me.

"Sister?!"

"You got me the syringe! Good sister!"

"This isn't for Hiroto! I grab this for Michelangelo!"

"What?!"

"Michelangelo if kill him! I'll give myself to you!"

"You traitor!"

Michelangelo looks back at him and kills him. It looks like he's almost about to die as well. He falls down, I run over to him.

"I would ask if you're okay. You clearly don't look like it."

"Ha, you going to kill me?"

"No, this has gone on long enough. I want this to end. If it makes you happy I'll commit seppuku. That way you know that the last Oroku is dead."

"Why should I believe you?"

"If you don't see it, I'll stay till your friends get here. I'll let them take my life."

"What's that syringe for?"

"Hiroto had it made as a last resort. It's for you if you wish -"

He starts laughing, "I failed. I failed my family."

"NO! You haven't failed your family. I'm offering it to you. So you can live! I'm giving my life to you!"

"Sensi!" A girl comes running over. "What did you do to him?"

"I haven't done anything! I swear!"

He goes quiet, "No! You're not leavin' me! You can't! I... I brought the journal see? You were gonna teach me -- you promised. It's not fair! It's --"

"I'm... Sorry... Casey. It was... My duty." He coughs up blood. "My destiny... For my family..."

"But... I'm family now."

"Yes. You. Your mum. My father's journal... Left it for you..." He coughs up more blood. "It will teach... All he knew. But last lesson... Is mine. Most... Most important of all..." He opens the book it's says know peace. He goes limp, and Casey holds him.