MISSING YOU

I rubbed my hands together putting on the gloves as we walked off the private plane.

We finally landed in Idaho after six hours and it was snowing cats and dogs. "Reggie! Look at the snow!" I said feeling like I was in heaven turning circles with my arms out. He laughed walking closer to me, "it's beautiful just like you." He took my hand lifting up his goggles. "Thank you baby." I smiled giving him a kiss.

He's been catering to me since I let him back in the door and I couldn't front, it was hard not crying because of it. He's so sweet and goes the extra mile to make sure I'm good. So I was fighting back tears over the simplest things.

He opened the car door for me closing it once he seen I was comfortably inside. He rented a car for the weekend so we could get around.

I strolled through tiktok as he loaded all the suitcases and bags in the trunk. Yesterday Reggie hardly let me pack anything because he didn't want me lifting on much. This man took as far as to feed me my wings from last night because he didn't want me lifting. He was trying to be funny.

"Damn girl, it's only two days. What the hell you gone do with two suitcases and a duffel bag?" He asked getting back in the car after wrestling with the bags. "I brought an extra suitcase for all the clothes I'm about to have after spending your money this weekend." I said smiling rocking my leg back and forth.

He glanced over at me sucking his teeth making me laugh. "What? I can't strip anymore so I've been saving my money. Plus I'm pregnant and can't fit anything." I said. "Girl I'm not trippen' on that shit, get whatever you need while we out here. And you right, you ain't stripping no more so that mean you gone need me around more to handle things." He said looking at me then back at the road. We were on our way to our beautiful Air BnB.

"I don't know Reggie, I can find another job." I shrugged looking out the window not thinking it was big deal. I've been working since I was seventeen so I was no stranger to chasing a check.

"Girl my grandma would slap me into next week if she found out I let you work during this pregnancy." He said making me giggle. "I'm in a better position now so you ain't gotta worry about nothing. I can take care of y'all ." He said rubbing my belly making me smile.

"I-I don't know Reggie, I don't know how I feel about laying around for nine months and taking your money with my hand out." I said. Some men expected something behind their money, not saying Reggie was like that but I've got PTSD from it. One minute you're swiping the card without a care in the world and the next minute he's calling you a lazy bitch for spending it and making you feel like you owe him something.

"Who said anything about your hand being out?" He asked pulling the platinum card from his pocket holding it up between fingers making my eyes widen. He always seemed to amaze me.

"What's this?" I asked laughing taking the card from him. "Whatchu' think that is?" He asked looking me up and down while biting his bottom lip. I squealed clapping my hands feeling overwhelmed, I looked at the card with my name on it fighting back tears.

"Listen Marlicia, I'm serious about taking care of what's mine." He said drawing lazy circles on my inner thigh making me melt. "I love you baby and you ain't gotta work again until you ready. Just let me take care of you for these nine months at least." He said.

"Okay baby." I nodded my head giving him a passionate kiss while his eyes stayed on the road.

"Damn girl, you can't be doing that." He said pulling back licking his juicy lips. At this point I wanted to ride the dick now but I knew I had to chill until we made it to our destination. Everything was going so right.

______________________MISSING YOU🤤🥵

"This is so beautiful Reggie! Wowww!" I stepped inside the cabin looking around at the place in aw. He refused to show me the Air BnB until we got here but it was worth the wait.