OH MOTHERRR...

I walked in the bathroom seeing Marlicia leaning over to the mirror squeezing her nose. "You straight?" I asked laughing making her roll her eyes and laugh.

"Look at my nose Reggie." She pointed to it making me walk up on her. I looked at her round nose smiling, "that pregnancy nose is the cutest nose I've ever seen." I said kissing it making her blush and laugh. "Thank you baby." She pecked my lips.

"Now, I got something to tell you." I said taking a deep breath stepping back to the door frame. I needed a head start just in case this shit go left. "See, I knew your ass came in here trying to be all sweet for a reason. What did you do?" She asked tossing the makeup brush in the sink. I swear, pregnant Marlicia was getting scarier by the months.

"Just listen to me before you get upset." I said making her soften her face.

"Now yesterday when you left the barbershop Linsey came by." I said pausing cause I knew her ass was going to need some time to take it in. "Of course she did, let me guess, since she couldn't get a baby from you now she wanna work with you?" She asked in a duh manner. "That's actually exactly what it is." I said making her roll her eyes.

"But you said no right?" She asked trying to put her lash on. I stood quietly trying to build the courage to tell her the truth, it wasn't hard but Marlicia just didn't understand my business all the way. I was going to use Linsey since she crazy for the dick anyway and get her to do all my dirty work for me. She thought I was stupid and she obviously didn't know I had Campbell in my back pocket. Lijah wasn't going down behind a trace of blood because as of tonight it won't be any. So Lijah was free to cooperate with police as instructed, as far as me. That's where the files come into play, this was my chance to clear my name before it gets out of hand.

"Hello! Lata le oír mí? La mierda Reggie!" (Hello! Can you hear me? The fuck Reggie!)She said pushing me making me grab her. "She think ion' have a way of knowing what's going on with me and Lijah. She wanted to make peace but I seen through that shit. She tried convincing me to hold Lijah back from questioning because of something she supposedly "knew"." I said hoping she would listen.

She broke from my reach walking to the mirror then to the shower, repeating those steps.

"Patrick and Foo getting the evidence from the lab tonight. Which is all apart of my plan, it's going to take Linsey two days minimum to get them files for me, she won't even know I already took the evidence. Without his DNA and with those files nobody gone touch me." I said waiting patiently for her to say something. She usually had a quick comeback making me worry.

"How are you sure this is going to work Reggie? That hoe an opportunist so what did you offer her back?" She asked gripping the curling iron in her hand. "Marlicia just calm down baby, I'm telling you this shit cause ion' want no secrets between us. Plus I got this, I know what I'm doing." I walked up to her grabbed the hot iron from her hand slowly. I pushed it over grabbing her hand and walking her to the bedroom.

"She tryna go on the run to avoid jail time but she got this crazy ass boyfriend who whoop her ass and she want me to kill him. I told her I'll do it if she bring me the files and get rid of the DNA." I said. "But the DNA will already be gone and I'll have the folders, I know she gone be pissed but she ain't gone do shit." I said. "So you really think this can work?" Marlicia asked. "Yes baby." I grabbed her hand gently lifting up her chin to look at me. "This shit gone work, everything going as planned so don't worry. I'm make sure I'm covered and Lijah ain't gotta worry about shit. He good to go tomorrow and he gone walk out with his head up high." I said confident.

"Okay baby, after this we definitely need a vacation." She said making me laugh and kiss her forehead. "Hell yeah, straight to Jamaica we going." I said excited to leave Atlanta for a minute. I wanted to feel the sun on my skin and sand between my toes, I wanted to feed Marlicia fruit on an island and make love to her after a candle lit dinner. Everybody will be there that we care about and love so it was only right if I get on one knee and propose to her. She meant everything to me and it was time to prove it, especially after all this Linsey shit. It's been a few times she could've walked away but didn't. She was down for me and I was sure she was who I wanted to spend my life with.