LINSEY'S HEAD

"I still can't believe Jake really got with that whore Samantha. I mean, her bbl looks terrible." Kinzey, my best friend whined, twirling her hair. "Girl get off of Jake and come make money with me, you know the guys are dying for us to do a video." I said twirling her blonde hair between my finger tips.

She blushed, "I'm not about to bend my ass over for thousands to see Linsey. You know I'm trying to be a NFL wifey and the last thing I need is a scandal." She flipped her hair obviously being shady making me roll my eyes. "Okay well whenever you are done being a sunbeam let me know." I said jokingly making her laugh.

My phone started to buzz in my purse making me look at it. "Excuse me, I have to take this." I told Kinzey exiting the balcony we were having lunch on.

I took a deep breath before answering, "Hi Larry, what can I do for you baby?" I asked smiling as if he could see me. "Don't give me that shit Linsey, you told me that the cops were going to stop looking into me." He said with clear frustration making me get goosebumps. "You told me pinning this shit on your ex was going to be easy, what's the hold up?" He asked impatiently and loud making me look around the restaurant as if someone could hear.

"Larry I told you before that this attorney guy is well connected and I don't think he's letting us off easy. I just need more time with Reggie, you know that's who they care about anyway." I said. "What does this guy have that makes you so sure we can get out of this Linsey? Hm? Cause I'm fucking facing nine years bitch! So what you say next better be music to my fucking ears!" He spat making me flinch even through the phone.

Larry was my associate and from time to time we hooked up. He was an asshole and intimidating, I tried ending things with him but I ended up in the hospital for even uttering the words. It was my idea to rob the attorney after our Onlyfans scene but things went left because Larry showed up high off coke. He was a cunt that way, always had to be drugged up for business. Long story short the guy ended up escaping.

I tried going on the run shortly after but the cops were already on me. They were already familiar with me from my record and recognized that I got arrested three years ago working Reggie's corner. They were already looking into him from a recent robbery so they gave me an ultimatum. Get Reggie to confess to a serious crime or I'll face four years in prison. So that's when I began plotting.

"He's a fucking killer and a drug dealer that's what!" I said whispering loudly into the phone. "And I don't care what I have to do to get him to confess, wouldn't be the first time I drugged a guy." I said assuring him that I would get the job done. "You better bitch, it needs to be done this week." He said hanging up the phone in my face making me sigh.

I turned around looking in the full body mirror fixing my hair and boobs. It was definitely time for new extensions making me take a mental note.

"Linsey! Sarah is having a bomb ass party tonight, we should really go." She said waiting anxiously for an answer. "You know I don't like her." I shrugged my shoulders annoyed. "Exactly. Why not crash the bitch's party and steal her light? I mean there will be money in the building." She said leaning in with a devious smile like she was sure I'd say yes.

I contemplated and weighed my options. Although I hated Sarah I did need to continue business as usual. I wasn't a dumb bitch; if I couldn't get Reggie to comply then I was going on the run. Reggie is going to want to kill me for sure and Larry is going to kill me if I don't run. It was rare that my plans didn't work but I was dealing with Reggie, the man that taught me how to lie and manipulate the game to get what I want. He taught it a little too well and now I was here.

I smiled thinking about him, nodding my head. "Fine Kinzey, I'll come!" I said making her squeal. I laughed, playfully rolling my eyes.

"So we will meet up tonight at your house and we can leave from there. Now I have to go love, I'll see you later." She said kissing both of my cheeks before walking off in a hurry. Kinzey was your typical sweet but stuck up bitch, you never really know if what she's saying a compliment or not but I loved her, she had connects and knew how to party. I met her my senior year of college and we've been stuck at the hip sense.