TAKE MY TIME P2.

"Baby that's too much." I said wiping some of the cocoa butter off my thigh.

We were fresh out the shower trying to get ready for this fancy restaurant he was taking me to. I was a little nervous the dress I picked out wasn't going to fit because I already had a small baby belly and still a little bloated from Chinese earlier. After watching the movie and eating we went to sleep almost not waking up in time.

"My bad girl, I can just put it on the other leg." He said moving the butter around.

I watched him intensely as he massaged my feet and legs instantly making me relax. Reggie was such a tease to look at, he was only in his briefs allowing me to get the perfect view of his manhood. I licked my lips scanning all over his body as his hand went up my inner thigh.

"Keep looking at a nigga like that and we ain't making it to no dinner." He said looking at me with lustful eyes giving the same energy. "I'm just looking baby." I said innocently feeling my hormones rage. "I know when you in the mood, I can smell you." He said kissing my inner thigh taking a deep breath making me shutter at his touch. "You ain't gotta lie to me." He said planting wet kisses down my leg.

"Ooo Reggie you gotta stop. We're going to be late!" I stressed crossing my legs making him stop. He chuckled getting up from the stool that sat in front of me. "And what you mean you can smell me?" I asked laughing, a little embarrassed. "It's nothing bad, I just know when you need some dick. You have a sweet musk and that shit drive me crazy." He admitted wrapping his arms around my waist almost making the towel fall from my body. I have heard about men being attracted to a woman's scent.

"Reggie!" I laughed holding his head as he buried it at the crook of my neck giving me kisses.

He wasn't budging so I took my eyebrow pencil out the bag so I could at least get started on makeup. I was doing a light beat but it was still going to serve best believe. "Girl you don't be needing that shit, especially not tonight." Reggie said squeezing my breast in his hands making me smack him away. "Leave me alone! Go get dressed!" I said smacking my lips moving my shoulder so he couldn't touch me.

"Remember that shit when I'm gone." He said walking off dramatically making me roll my eyes and laugh. "Boy you not going nowhere!" I said as he walked in the closet. I shook my head going to the next eyebrow.

_______________________ENDLESS SOUPS & ASS🤧🥵🍑💦

"Are you sure this dress looks good on me?" I asked taking his hand as he help me out of the car. I wore a short, nude, sweater dress that hung off one shoulder with some black heel boots.

"You look amazing baby." He said staring at me in aw making me blush. He wore a white, long sleeve Versace shirt with his diamond chokers and black jeans. He also worse a black bubble jacket that looked so good on him but he said it made too much noise.

"This place is beautiful." I said looking around at the building. "Just wait till you get inside." He said placing his hand on my lower back escorting me to the front door.

"Welcome to Eddy Merlot's, may I have the name on the reservation sir?" The host asked sounding all fancy making me look around the place. Traveling was something I've always wanted to do but never got around to it. All of my traveling was local and if I needed to get back to Atlanta quick it was no problem. I could tell being with Reggie is going to broaden my mind and the things I deserve. He's setting the standard right now and I was loving every second of it.

"Baby?" Reggie said pulling me from my thoughts and blink. "Oh! I'm sorry, what's up?" I asked awkwardly immediately regretting it. "It's alright, we just finna walk to this private table." He said getting behind me guiding me through the restaurant with his hands on my hips.