GRATEFUL

I passed the wood to Lijah taking a sip of my juice as we sat up watching movies. Every weekend we had a movie night and it never failed to be the best.

Lijah reached around in the popcorn bowl making me side eye him with a grin. "Now that's just some greedy shit." He said looking into the bowl seeing it was almost gone making me laugh. "Baby you know I love popcorn, I can't help it." I innocently shrugged making him laugh.

"You lucky I gotta go piss anyway." He said getting up with the bowl. I leaned over pausing the movie until he got back.

Yesterday at brunch things did get a little tense for me, I couldn't lie. Although me and Foo lasted for five minutes it did sting a little seeing him and Rue. Rue was amazing and I guess that's what hurt the most, walking into peoples lives you try to be the best person and it hurts when it doesn't work out that way. And they find someone better. It was just an ego bruise but I'm a big girl and I'm over it. Me and Lijah were together and I didn't want anyone else but him.

A few minutes later he walked back in with the hot, buttery popcorn and two more drinks. "Thank you baby." I said kissing his cheek. "You welcome love." He said getting between my legs with his back facing me.

I caressed his scalp admiring his hair, it was so soft and the curls bounced back every time. "You know that's my spot." He bit his bottom lip, looking up at me saying. I gripped his hair making him shudder, "Mm!" I said making him laugh. I never met a nigga that got hard just playing in his hair.

"Stop playing." He turned around pulling me onto his lap. "Who said I was playing?" I asked kissing on his neck. His hands roamed my ass as we made out. I moved the bowl over to the coffee table giving us space. He tugged at my shorts pulling them down over my naked ass. I could feel him growing between my legs making me wetter.

"Oo baby just put it in already." I said getting impatient, gently grinding on the tip through his sweats. He pulled his sweats down allowing me to go down slow on it.

"Sss Lijah." I moaned wrapping my arms around his neck grinding on his tip. "Mhm." He groaned gripping my ass tight. I slid all the way down bouncing up and down fast. "Damn. Sss Ari." He moaned making me go a little faster watching his eyes roll to the back of his head. "Look at me baby." I said choking him.

He licked his lips pumping me from the bottom making my legs shake. "Yesss!" I moaned out loud feeling his mouth latch onto my nipple.

"Sss, it feel so good baby." I said sliding up to the top before coming come back down. "Fuuh!" He groaned gripping my hips trying not to bust. "Just like that baby." He said pulling my hair to the side wrapping it around his hand. I continued to bounce snatching his soul.

I felt my orgasm coming making me hold onto the top of the couch moaning out loud. Lijah quickly lifted me cumming on my ass with a loud groan.

I laughed climbing off his lap as I tried to catch my breath. "Damn." He said making both of us laugh. Lijah was the type to take a nap afterwards so I knew he wasn't down for watching anymore movies.
________________________

After taking a nap we were up and moving around the city tonight. Lijah loved moving around as soon as the sun went down, just like a sneaky ass nigga.

He placed his hand on my thigh pulling me from my thoughts. "I'm just about to run in here and get something right quick. Lock the doors." He said pulling up to Reggie's warehouse talking like I didn't already know routine. "Why are we here?" I asked a little confused on that part.

"Reggie probably out the game but this shit don't stop, it keep going." He said before hopping out the car before I could ask him what he meant. "He can't be serious." I said to myself locking the doors with an attitude. I wonder if Reggie knew he was still selling from his location. Snitching wasn't my thing but Lijah was itching for it, I feel like he's trying to continue business as normal when nothing is really normal anymore. No one has been back here because of that night and I didn't like that it was him out of all of them returning.