Chapter 2 - Friend

Her outfits are going to be up there!

A HOUSE
DIVIDED
AGAINST
ITSELF
CANNOT
STAND.
Rosy
—————

                                Rosy                           —————

When and how is it Monday already?!

I jumped out of bed after realizing that the day I've been dreading is finally here. First day at a new school.

I hate even the thought of it. I don't want to go. I'm not mentally ready.

Yesterday was a flop cause I ended up sleeping and procrastinating the whole day. I didn't prepare anything and I didn't rehearse my greetings either.

I'll be fine. I'll just not talk to anyone, I'm pretty good at that.

I took a shower and got dressed in a somewhat formal wear. I finished my look with black combat boots. I have an obsession with boots honestly.

I walked downstairs and joined the family for breakfast. Everyone was already there and eating as usual, forgetting I'm here.

"Good morning" I say quietly but loud enough for them to hear.

"You're late for breakfast Rosy" Dad says without looking up from his newspaper while munching on crackers.

"I'm sorry" is all I have energy to say but I see mom glaring at me from the corner of my eye and my sister opposite me rolling her eyes. I ignore them and finish my breakfast.

Jason didn't bother joining us. He does that a lot. I don't blame him.

I grabbed my bag and follow my sister outside to meet the driver who we got to meet yesterday, Tom.

He's a middle aged man with a very sweet personality. He's the only good thing that happened yesterday. I like him, my sister doesn't because I get along with him.

Screw her.

"Good morning Tom" I smile at him and he returned it with a smile and a bow.

"Good morning miss Rosy. You look lovely" he tells me in his Scottish accent that I like a lot. I blush a little at his compliment.

I'm not used to getting compliments.

My sister didn't bother saying good morning to him and Tom didn't bother recognize her presence either. See why I like Tom?

The drive was silent and I had my earphones on. It took us 10-15 minutes to get there.

We slowly pull up to a big fancy school building with a huge sign 'CRESTVIEW HIGH'