Chapter 20 - Dash

"Chef Felix"

Rosy
—————

Jesus Christ this cannot be happening

"Dash!"

"Hello Rosy, been awhile" he gives me that stupid smirk that I hated the moment I met him back home.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask him and glance at Felix who was glaring at him.

If looks could kill, Dash would be all bones by now.

"We moved" he takes a seat next to Spencer who was looking at our interaction with amusement and a little annoyance.

How ever that works.

"You moved?" Still in shock by his sudden appearance.

"Yes sweetheart, we moved" he takes a bite from his sandwich and I see Felix making a fist under the table.

I place my hand on top of his and his heated gaze snaps to me. His eyes soften and he clears his throat.

"Guys, this is Dash, we attended the same school back at home" is all I have to say about this guy...except the fact that he was after me since kindergarten.

"You hurt me Rosy" he holds his heart dramatically and I roll my eyes at that avoiding the stares of Spencer and Felix.

"You were my heart back home and still are and you know that" he had a smirk on his face that I wanted to slap away.

"What?" The high pitch voice belonging to Spencer and the low murderous one belonging to my dating partner.

"Stop that! It's not funny so stop it!" I glare at him and he chuckles but he's the only one who seem to find this situation funny.

"What is he talking about?" Spencer's voice ring through the table the same time the bell went off.

Thank God.

We all got up and I steal a glance at Felix who had his brows almost meeting each other and his jaw clenched as he stares at me.

"I'll see you around my rose" Dash who I had almost forgotten was around sent a wink my way as we exit the cafeteria.

"That piece of shit!" Spencer scoffs and I close my eyes while massaging my nose.

The moment I open my eyes again, Felix was towering over me with the same intense look and I sigh.

"It's not what you're thinking. He's always been like that and I've always shut him off. He's just very stubborn" and it pisses the life out of me.

Dash was not in the ugly category at all but I just never felt any form of attraction for him.

"You better shut him off or I will...permanently" he had a frown on his face as we walk to class and can't help but snicker making him turn his head to me.