Chapter 8- Reunite

When you inherit a
broken family, you can't
throw it away and get
a new one.
What you can do is
find people and situations
that provide for you what
your family cannot.

Rosy
————

⚠️Mention and attempt of suicide⚠️

Being stuck with him in that elevator is all I could think about.

On the ride home, it was awfully quiet but not awkward.

Even now as I enter the house, there was a big smile on my face. I closed the door behind me and turned around to see my sister standing with her hands folded and a huge frown on her face.

Now what exactly does she want..

"Where have you been?" Her face looks red and a bit ugly. I'm used to seeing her with makeup all the time so her face being completely bare right now is very new and not so pleasant. Her lips are bigger than mine because she got fillers just recently and boy..I'm just glad we don't look alike anymore.

"What are staring at?! I asked you a question?" Her frown deepens even more and I sigh.

"It's non of your business but as you can clearly see, I went shopping" I answer her and she narrows are eyes at me and then at the amount of bags I was holding.

"With who?" She scowls at me and I roll my eyes.

"Non of your business" I walk past her but she follows me and stood in front of me again and took out her phone, scrolling a few times before landing on a picture and points it in my face.

It was a picture of Spencer, Felix and I. One of the many selfies we took together.

It's a nice picture. Spencer and I were grinning with raised eyebrows and Felix..well, he had a plain expression and folded arms. He still looks very handsome.

My sister clears her throat making me look at her with a smile on my face. "It's a lovely picture" I look at the picture again.

"Why were you with them?"

"Why do you care?" I fire back at her and groans in an annoying manner.

"Why can't you just back off" she yells at me.

I tilt my head to the side and furrow my eyebrows at her. "Whatever do you mean by that?"