2.

PRESENT DAY IN  SWELLVIEW
THIRD PERSON POV

Bose was in the man's nest with the whole group, chilling and watching movies. The others noticed that he was a little EXTRA happy today, but didn't mention it. Suddenly Bose shot up from the couch as he received a text, with the biggest smile on his face, that anymore had ever seen.

"Bose are you okay today? You've been a little too happy." Chapa said with a partly disgusted look on her face. "I'm great! Never been better. I gotta go I'll see you guys later!" Bose blurted as he rushed out the door. The room goes silent for a moment. Then Mika speaks up.

"Ok, something is definitely up with him." Everyone nodded in agreement. "I wonder who texted him." Miles questioned. Everyone sat and thought about what could make Bose glow in joy all day. Then the idea came to Ray

"Maybe dimples found a date!" Ray speaks loudly. "Ooh, I know, we should go spy on him" Chapa says mischievously. "Yeah! Then we could see why he's so trilled!" Miles chimes in. "We'll leave  that to you kids, the adults have some work to do."Ray muttered. "You're barely adults but whatever." Chapa says walking towards the door. "Guys, no, spying is wrong." Mika states. But Chapa and Miles were already out the door and Mika just followed, dragging her feet.

The first place they found Bose was a jewelry store. He bought a beautiful bracelet with a heart engraved on it. Which brought the group to  even more suspicions. Next stop was a flower shop. Where he picked up a pink tiger-lily bouquet.
"Very specific" Miles said as they all peered through the shop window. Bose then looked in their direction and they ducked as soon as possible.

Finally his last stop was Hip Hop Purée. He hurried in and hugged this beautiful girl. He spun her around, and they embraced each other for a minute. They then sat down and started talking..

Desireé 's POV

"I missed you so much Bosey!" I said excited. "I missed you more Desi!" Bose said grinning from ear to ear. " I got you some things." he said "Bose, I told you, you didn't have to get me anything!" I say giving him a small smile. "I haven't seen you in years , I had to give you something."
He then handed me my favorite flowers. "You remembered!" I mentioned beaming in delight.
"Of course, you're my best friend." He said reaching to his side and pulling out a jewelry box. I opened my mouth to speak but he cuts me off. " I know, I know, I shouldn't have, but I wanted to so please open it." He read my mind. " Okay fine."
I opened the box to find this gorgeous bracelet. My eyes lit up at the sight. "Bose, how much was this?" I asked shocked "Doesn't matter, I used my stepdad's credit card." He added. I giggled at he's silly action, which made him smile.

Chapa's POV

"Okay, I'm bored of waiting. Let's go in." I say pushing the door open. "Yeah." Miles followed.
"Ugh fine" Mika grunted walking in after them.
"Bose who is this?"Miles asked. "Are you on a date?" I joined. " I told them it was a bad idea to follow you. "Mika added. "Oh, hey guys, this is my best friend, Desireé." Bose announced

The girl turned around, and stood up, and I felt my heart skip a beat. She was gorgeous. Her hair, her face, and she was just around two inches shorter than me. I realized I was staring and looked down at my shoes. She then spoke up softly, "Hey, it's nice to meet you all. Bose has told me so much about each of you." Her voice rang in my head.

"Oh well hii, I'm Mika, this is miles, and—" Mika started but I cut her off. "Chapa." I say semi normal. "Well, it's good to finally see you guys in person" Desireé said as she started shaking everyone's hand. When she got to me, we looked each other in the eyes, connecting our hands. It felt like it was only us in the room for a second. I wanted to look away but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Desireé's POV

There's something about this girl. She's different, and I like it. It feels like SPARKS are flying through our hands, and I have a million butterflies in my stomach. But- but I'm not gay. I don't have those feelings, at least i don't think I do. I then let her hand go and looked over at Bose. His face a little confused but he just brushes it off.

Soon beeping rang from all of their pockets. Mika gives each of them a 'let's go' kinda look. Bose then turned to me and said "Stay here Des, I'll be right back." I agreed knowing that deep down I was gonna follow them . As they were leaving out Chapa turned and gave me a grin. I smiled back at her and they were gone instantly. I waited a minute then followed out of curiosity.

I trailed them to the Nacho Ball (the nice one) and when I got there, it wasn't them there , it was the Danger force and Captain man. I had heard of them on tv. I walked in the restaurant and saw they were fighting a tiny man child, and a tall man.

Next thing I knew, another tall man came behind me and picked me up. As I started kicking and screaming, Volt and Awol turned to me and widen their eyes. Volt ran over and started trying to get to me. The big man tied me up and hung me from the wall. Awol then teleported behind the man and kicked him down. Volt reached me and started to untie me.

When she looked at me, I felt that same spark I did with Chapa earlier. She got all the ties undid and I dropped from the wall. Thankfully she caught me in her arms. We looked into each other's eyes then i slowly felt her getting closer. "Uh, Volt, we kinda need your help" Captain Man interrupted. She groaned and placed me down. " Go home beautiful, and stay safe!" She whispered in my ear. I blushed and a shiver went down my spine. I then sped walked out the store and went back to Hip Hop Purée, with both Volt and Chapa on my mind.

Seconds after I got back in my seat, the group came in giving me a slight worried look. "Hey, where did you guys go?" I asked. They all answered at the same time. "uh, bathroom?"
Miles said. "Mall" Chapa said. "Circus??" Bose says. "NO WHERE!" Mika kinda yelled. "okay?" I knew they were lying, but why? "Anyways, Bose, I wanna go see your mom can we go?" I said. "Yea sure I'll call an Uber and wait outside. Come whenever your ready." He replied.
Mika and Miles followed him out of Hip Hop Purée, but Chapa stayed behind and pulled out a chair.

"Hey." She speaks up. "Oh, hi, Chapa right?" " Yea, that's me."she answers.
There was a comfortable silence for a bit then she finally spoke again. " So ,uh, are you single?" The question caught me by surprise a little. "Yes, I am. Are you?" I asked back in full curiosity. "Yeah, I don't like people like that."she stated " honestly same." I said giggling. She seemed to smile from that. "Desi, the cars here we got to go!" Bose yelled from the door.

"Well I guess I'll see you soon, Chapa." I said grabbing her hand and squeezing it a bit. She held my hand back and glared into my eyes. A hint of blush came across my cheeks. I think she noticed, because then she brushed some hair behind my ear, and said " Cya later, Des."
The butterflies came swarming back in my stomach. I quickly turned around and walked to Bose.

The rest of the day, and through the night. I couldn't get the sound of her somewhat deeper, smooth voice out of head. I've never felt this way, especially for another girl.

Was she feeling this too? Does she even like girls? What about what happened with Volt?

—————————————————————————

A/N : Okay I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I enjoyed writing it. And of course send me some feedback in the comments and some things you would want to see in the story!

Xoxo, JJ