16.

DISCLAIMER!!!
Okay so i wanted to try something new for this chapter which is a bit suggestive ifykyk 😏. But i don't want to make any of my readers uncomfortable so when i put this emoji:❗️, feel free to skip till i put the emoji again.
___________________________

'We were alone, finally.'

Desireé's POV

Everyone left the room i woke up in. It was just me and Chapa. She looks over at me with a smile. "Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" she asked finding a remote on the nightstand. Thank god this hospital room has a tv. I nodded my head yes and she turned the tv on. The show she put on was 'Nailed it!' so we could make fun of the peoples cakes.

I opened the covers for her and she climbed into the bed with me. We both just sat there next to each other. Only thing touching was our legs. In this moment i have this new feeling towards Chapa. I don't know how to describe it, but it's like i needed her in a way.

I lay down sideways with my head on the pillow still looking at the television. I could feel her eyes shift to me . Chapa then lays on her side too, facing my back. She puts her hand on my waist and butterflies sworn my stomach. I scooted back a bit till I felt my bottom against her front. This was comfortable, but also different.

                            TIME SKIP

We've been watching and laughing for around 2 hours now. Chapa's arm is around my waist(spooning🤭), and i feel more at ease than ever. Her thumb is rubbing against my stomach and i love the feeling.

Suddenly she sits up a little and starts kissing my cheek repeatedly. I smile so hard at the action. "Chapa what are you doing?" i ask through giggles. "Just showing you how much i care for you ." as she continues kissing my face. I just laugh as my face starts heating up.

The kisses stop and she just looks at me. I stare back into her eyes for a moment. "What?" i say in a soft tone. "I'm thinking about letting you meet my sister." she says. "Really, you'd want me to?" I asked. "Yeah, i mean after i make you my girlfriend." That kinda took me by surprise. "And when will that be." i grinned. "I don't know you'll just have to wait." she answered leaning into my lips.

She gently kissed me while i turn my body towards her. I grab her face deepening the kiss. This new feeling came over me, 'desire'.

(❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️)

Chapa grips my waist in sync with our mouths. She was feeling it too. Is this wayy too soon?
In a swift movement, Chapa moves to hover over me, still keeping her lips on mine. I wrapped my legs around her waist.

Chapa's POV

Des and i are literally making out right on her hospital bed. Maybe this was why she really wanted alone time. As if she couldn't get any hotter, her hands are roaming around in my hair and on my neck . My hands are gripping her thighs, holding them. The things i would do to this girl right now.

I just can't help but think we're moving a bit too quickly. Maybe i could talk to her tomorrow, get to know her more. Anyrayyy.

Our kisses were getting sloppy, and im pretty sure we're both out of breath now. I slowly pulled away from her touch, missing it instantly. Looking down at her stunning face. I can get used to this.(jkjk)

(❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️)

I really hate that i adore someone in this way, but i guess she's an exception. Des looks up at my face like a cute little puppy. I hate and love it all at once .

My arms were getting a bit tired so i laid back down next to her. "You're an alright kisser." she blurted out. "Oh please, you were practically clenching my hair in your hands." i countered. "Well maybe i just like your hair." She says running her hand through my short hair smoothly.

Soon after her phone buzzed. Des reached out to the bed side table and grabs her phone. Her face had a confused expression. "What is it?" I asked. "It's a text from an unknown number. I'm just gonna ask who it is." Desi said. "Okay." I replied getting back comfortable in the small bed. I put my arm around her waist again.

"NO FREAKING WAY!" She yelled out sitting up. "What's wrong princess?" I questioned concerned. "I- , did you just call me princess-, anyrays.
        It's Bose and i's old friend, Katana."

———————————————————————

YALL, i am sooooo sorry it has taken me so long to update. How did you feel about this chapter??? The (❗️❗️) wasn't too bad, but i wanted to see how yall felt about it so lmk. Also... NEW CHARACTER!!!!

Xoxo, JJ💋