14.

'This should be interesting.'
———————————————————————

DESIREÉ'S POV

Chapa and I sit down on the same rock we were previously kissing on. Mika sits on the side of one of the lawn chairs. Neither one of them knew how to start the conversation so it's just silence for a few seconds.

"I'm sorry Chapa, I-" Mika started but Chapa cut her off. "No Mika, please don't apologize. I overreacted when I yelled at you. I just felt like my trust was betrayed, I love and care about you, you're my best friend." Chapa paused. I could tell she didn't like to be this vulnerable, but I love that she's trying,so i hold her hand.

"I really don't want this to ruin our friendship Mika." she said.
"I don't want it to either Chapa. I apologize for telling Miles, if you two were known to be this serious nothing would've been said. And aww i love you too." She says. "Yeah, Yeah okay." Chapa says.

Mika then stands up and hugs Chapa. I let go of her hand so she could hug her back, and she did .

My heart is warmed seeing them make up. "Desi, you're apart of this too." Mika adds holding her arm out . I slide closer to Chapa and hug them both tightly for a few seconds.

Suddenly Bose comes back outside. "Desi, the boss still wants to see you." He said. "Why?" I asked. "I don't know. He just said he needed you, he seems a little weird. Like he hasn't slept or something." Bose finished. "Okay fine i'm coming." I say getting up and going inside with Bose.

CHAPA'S POV

I wasn't really paying attention to what Bose was saying until Des got up and went inside with him. I'm just glad I have my best friend back.

"Mika." i spoke. "Yes Chapa?" she answered sitting back down on the chair. "Would it be weird if I introduced Desireé to Sage. You know since we aren't even dating yet." i ask. "I don't think it would be weird. I mean do you like her that much that you your family to know her?" she said. "More than i thought I did. Every time she's near me my hearts beats like crazy. She brings this side of me out that I didn't even know existed."
"She makes you so happy." Mika adds. "Yeah" i say with a smile pushes my hair back.

"I like seeing this side of you, i tried to hide it when i was mad at you." we laughed. "And she's staying in Swellview." I mention. "REALLY?! That's great!" she says. "Yes, and she living with Bose." "lucky." Mika said under her breath. "What was that?" I say grinning. "Uh nothing." She mumbled.

"Why don't you just tell him how you feel Mika?" i questioned. "Because i'm not sure he feels the same way." she responded. "Trust me he doe-"

Unexpectedly, we hear a blast noise then a big bang. Then we heard Bose yell. Mika and I both go running inside. Pushing through the door, I see Des on the floor. Looking up I see Ray with a blaster in his hand and, he looks a mess.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" I scream getting on my knees to hold Des. "What ? I just erased her memory." Ray says. "The memory wiper was destroyed, we don't even know what you just hit her with." Miles asserted. Bose drops down on the other side of Desi. A tear streaming down his face as he holds her hand. God how could Ray be so stupid.

"Des, Desi, wake up!" I say shaking her.

"Please wake up." I barely got out tears forming in my eyes.

To be continued...

A/N
HII MY LOVESS! Right when it was getting better, i had to make a turn. I'm sorry this is so short . i've been drained with school already and haven't had a spark ;) till now. please lmk what you want to see. and look out for a new story soon😋!!!!