10.

Back to my thoughts I guess.
—————————————————————————

THE NEXT MORNING

CHAPA'S POV

I'm walking to the Man's Nest this morning.
Miles told me to come, and I had to get Des off my mind. Plus I had nothing else to do. Hopefully Mika's there so I can actually talk to her, and about what she walked in on yesterday. I want to explain myself, but what would I say. 'It just happened.' That's not even a real explanation.

Finally, I made it to the Man's Nest. I walk through the doors to see Mika and Miles there already having a conversation, sitting on the couch. When they heard me enter Miles's expression turned a little serious, still smiling though.

"Oh, hey Chapa. What are you doing here?" Mika said a bit confused, still a little cold towards me. "Well ask Miles, he's the one who told me to come." I answered giving him a look. "I wanted all us to talk." Mike's said.
I'm so confused what could he want to talk about.

"Umm, talk about what exactly?" I replied sitting next to him keeping a space between. "You and Desireé." My eyes widened a bit, but i quickly calmed down, shifting in the sit. I look over at Mika and she's shooting looks through Miles's head, while mouthing 'Don't you dare'. "What about me and Desireé?" I say trying to figure out what he knows. Giving him a bit of sass.

"Come on Mika told me everything." My heart stopped for a second and all I saw was red.
'What does he mean everything?'
"You liking her, all the cutesy stuff, you almost kissing her as Volt." "Why didn't you tell me, I could've helped you bag her you know." He paused for a second. "But anyways why did you keep it a secret? Are you like gay or something? It's not a bad thing if you are, I'm just curious."

All I could feel is rage, anger, fire. I cannot believe she told him, and told him all of it. She made this big deal about me not telling her, then she tells him.

"MIKA YOU TOLD HIM!" I yelled standing up from the couch. "Chapa I'm sorry I told him I just-" She started but I couldn't let her talk right now. "NO! WHY WOULD YOU TELL HIM? YOU KNOW THAT WAS VERY PERSONAL, I HAVENT EVEN FIGURED OUT MYSELF ,AND IF I REALLY LIKE HER AND I CANT EVEN TRUST MY BEST FRIEND TO NOT TELL SOMEONE MY BUSINESS!" I didn't want to scream at her but i couldn't hold it in. "WHAT IF I WENT AND TOLD BOSE YOU WERE IN LOVE WITH HIM HUH? HOW WOULD YOU FEEL?" Words just started vomiting out my mouth.

"Why did I even think you could be trusted?" I said slightly lower in tone . My eyes flashing with red bolts, along with my hands. I wasn't gonna hurt her, my anger was turning into sadness. My breathing is heavy and I'm just about shaking. Miles face full with concern.

Looking Mika in her eyes, she looks as if she was about to cry and so was I.
"I-I I'm sorry ." She said with a cracking voice as she ran to her chair, quickly pressing the button, then disappearing. I strike the punching dummy with my bolts to try and hide my tears. "Chapa , I didn't mean to upset you I just thought-" I don't want to hear this. "You thought wrong ." I cut him off. A tear slowly fell down my face. I aggressively wiped it off and stormed out of the Man's Nest, not looking back.

I just kept walking, no place in mind , just walked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DESIREÉ'S POV

It shouldn't come to as a surprise that I'm thinking about Chapa. I know I thought the group was Danger Force when I first got here, but I pushed that to the back of my brain. Now it makes so much since. Not only with Volt but the whole groups actions. And that man must be Captain Man. As things were all clicking in my head Bose walked in.

"Good morning, Desi." He said with a comforting smile on his face. "Good morning."I replied giving him a smile back. "So I know we were gonna ask my mom together, but I couldn't wait and I asked her. And she said no." He said with enthusiasm. My head dipped down a bit. "No that's not right, I meant she said yes. And she's talking to your mom too." He corrected himself. I got so happy I couldn't even speak for a second .

"I'm so excited. So what are we doing today?" I asked him. "Well I was thinking to celebrate we could go somewhere. Just us cause we haven't really hung out just us in a very long time." Bose explained. It made me happy that he wanted to spend time with me. "Okay, yeah, we can go get breakfast together." I replied. "Sounds good, let's go get ready." He says stepping out of my room.

'Maybe now I can ask him if he and the group are Danger Force. Although I'm pretty certain I know the answer.'

—————————————————————————

A/N

HII LOVESS!! Thank you so much for reading. I know this part was a bit of an emotional roller coaster but things might be turning around for all of the group soon, who knows🤷‍♀️ .Ofc leave feedback and/ or anything you would like to see in the story.

Xoxo, JJ 💋