5.

DESIREÉ'S POV

We had finally made it back to Bose's house after a bit of a walk. Chapa and Mika seemed a little off and uncomfortable. I wanted to ask Chapa about it, but I didn't want to make it worse.

"You see it too?" Miles whispered to me after seeing my facial expressions.
"Uh, yea. I wonder what happened. Everything was good back at Hip Hop Purée." I replied.
"Yeah, I'm gonna ask Mika what's going on."
I nodded at his words.

But as Miles was walking over to Mika, Bose came with a bunch of games and snacks, asking.
"Who wants to play?" In an excited tone.
So we shrugged it off thinking we'll just wait till later to ask.

AT THE MANS NEST
RAY'S POV

We haven't seen those kids since saving that girl at the Nacho Ball. They're usually here like everyday, I wonder what they're up to.
"SCHWOZ, HAVE YOU SEEN THE CHILDREN?" I yelled to schwoz from the other room. "Aii, no I haven't." He replied.
"Well, find them." I told him. "Can't right now I'm working on a new invention." Schwoz said from the other room. I rolled my eyes. "Fine I'll find them tomorrow." I said laying back on the couch.

BACK WITH THE GROUP (TIME SKIP DESIREÉ'S POV

We've been playing games for about two hours. Mika and Chapa still seem a bit out of it, but continued playing. We all jokingly agreed to play Truth or Dare.

A BIT INTO THE GAME

"Ok, Bose, your turn to ask." Miles told Bose. "Wait what were we playing again?" Bose replied confused as ever. Miles sighs. "We're playing Truth or Dare buddy." Chapa informs him. "Ohhh yeaa, well Desi, truth or dare?" He asked me. I wasn't nervous though, it's Bose, it can't be that bad. "Um, truth, I guess." I respond. "BORINGGGG!!" Miles yelled out. I laughed and pushed his arm. Receiving an angered look from Chapa by my action. "Have you ever been in love?" Bose questioned.

The question not only shocked me, but shocked the whole group. 
"I-I uh, I don't think so. I mean I thought I was, but quickly learned it wasn't love." I said unsure.

The room fell completely silent. I looked down at my fidgeting hands. Once I looked back up, all I saw was her. Chapas eyes met mine. We stared at each other for a good few seconds. She had a look of confusion and concern mixed on her face. "Um, anyways. Mika, Truth or Dare?" I said breaking the silence. "Dare.?" She answers more as question.
"K, kiss the person you think is the cutest." I said with a smirk. "On the cheek of course." I finished.
A sigh of relief left Mika's mouth. "Sure, sure. It's just a dare right, it's not serious." Mika mumbled.
Mika then sat up and crawled across the circle we were all sat in. She took a deep breathe and leaned in, to then kiss Boses cheek. Only Bose was surprised by what happened. Everyone else knew they liked each other. They just don't realize it.

"Okay I think that's enough games for tonight." Mika says as she moves back to her spot on the floor. "Yeah, let's watch a movie!" Miles said excitedly. "What should we watch?" Bose said turning on the TV. "Let's watch Scream!" Chapa said with an evil smile. "I.. don't know about that. Maybe let's watch a comedy movie, or even romantic?" Mika said with an unsure tone.
"I'm with Mika on this one guys." I added.

"Oh come on guys." Miles insisted. "You're not scared are you?" Chapa joined in leaning a bit closer to me, with a slight smile across her lips. "Of course I'm not scared." I replied booping her nose with my finger. With that I received a look from Mika, making me confused.
"Scream it is!" Bose said searching for it on the tv.

I never really liked horror movies, they've always freaked me out as a kid. But I didn't want Chapa to think I was lame or a scaredy-cat, so I sucked it up and watched the movie.

TIME SKIP

As the movie played, a jump scare hit the screen.
I jumped at the scene, my head pushing into Chapa's neck. I wrapped my arms around her arm, and closed my eyes. I hadn't realized what I had done until after.

CHAPA'S POV

We were watching Scream, when a pop up came on. The beautiful girl beside me squealed and buried her head in the space between my neck.
I then felt a squeeze to my arm, it was her.
I looked down at Desireé, her long eyelashes folded down on her cheeks. The same pretty eyes then looked up at me, blush spread across her face. God, she's so gorgeous. Our eyes stayed linked, butterflies settled in my stomach. I felt my eyes about to spark up, so I quickly looked back at the screen.

I noticed a loss of touch from the girl under me. I wanted her to stay close to me. Ugh, I'm so not used to this 'lovey dovey' feeling.

Then I looked down to noticed the girl's finger inch closer to my hand. Something took over my body, and I pulled her hand in mine and intertwined our fingers. I looked over to see Des smiling back at me. My smile couldn't go away no matter how scary the movie was.

We stayed like this for the rest of the movie. Hands touching, blush on cheeks, feelings growing deeper.

—————————————————————————-
A/N
HELLO EVERYONE!! Sorry it took me so long to update. I've working hard in school, but I still hope to continue making this story better with some of your feedback. I was thinking next chapter I'll introduce Desireé to Ray🤭. Let me know what you think. Have an amazing day!!

Xoxo, JJ💋