6.

THE NEXT DAY
MIKA'S POV

I've finally woken up after a night of watching those horrible scary movies. I turn over to check my phone, it was 1:25 in the afternoon. Gosh we've all slept all morning.
I sit up to see if anyone else was awake, but no one was up except me.

Bose and Miles laying back to back under a blanket. While Chapa and Desi were laying together as well . They were cuddling cutely next to each other. Desireé's head resting on Chapa's chest. Their arms tightly wrapped around each other.

It was so different seeing this nice side of Chapa. She was so sweet and she blushed whenever she was around Desi. I hold my 'awe' in because I'm still a bit mad that my own best friend didn't trust me enough to tell me she had a crush. , let alone on someone we just met the other day.

CHAPA'S POV

My heavy eyes slowly opening up, as I sense a hand around my waist, which created butterflies in my stomach. I turn my head to my left, and slightly look down to see the beautiful girl i was holding hands with during the night. She seemed to be sleeping peacefully, so I tried not to move much.

I heard typing on someone's phone from in the room so I asked..
"Is someone else awake?" I say in a sleepy, raspy voice.
"Um, yeah I'm awake." I instantly recognize my best friend's voice. "Oh, hey Mika." I said.
"Hi." Mika replied with no emotion at all. "Are you still mad at me?" I questioned from her tone.
"Of course not, we would I be mad. I'm fine!" She said.
I obviously knew she was lying again.
"Come on Mika I said i was sorry. I was just confused okay?. I didn't mean to make you feel like I didn't trust you-" I pause realizing how sappy I got just then, and stopped. "If you don't believe me then i don't know what to say." I finish trying to sound tough.

Really I still felt bad about the situation, but I've been too caught up in thinking about Desireé , to even think about what to tell Mika. 

Des will probably be leaving soon, and I feel like we just started showing each other some type of signs of interest. Like how my eyes almost started
SPARKING.

It was so unusual. That has never really happened, unless I got really angry. I think I'll ask Schwoz about it later.

My thinking was interrupted by the sound of loud yawning. I could only guess it came from Miles.

"Good morning universe!" Miles says enthusiastically.
I sigh a bit annoyed, but knowing I was right. Why is that the first thing he says in the morning.

TIME SKIP (cause I'm a bit lazy)
DESIREÉ'S POV

Me and the groups had all finally woken up pretty later in the day. We were all a bit hungry, so we all decided to walk to Hip Hop Purée.
On the walk there, Bose, Miles, and Mika were walking ahead, while Chapa and I were following behind.

All I could think about was what happened last night. Being so close to Chapa, falling asleep in her arms. But something weird happened too. I could've sworn I saw some kind of red light shine in her eyes when I-.

My mind cut off by a middle aged man dropping in front of us. He seemed to have dropped from the sky. Stopping all five of us in our tracks.
Then suddenly he sprung up and yelled.
"I'm okay!"
'Weird.' I said to myself .
Then continued to speak.

"Kids, where have you been the past few days? Why haven't you been in the man's—" The strange man stopped mid sentence when making eye contact with me.
He stared sideways for a second before blurting out.
" Who's the kid." With a weird look on his face.

TO BE CONTINUED

HELLO GUYS!! So sorry I took so long to update I've been a bit busy with some school work. Thank you all so much for reading my story and commenting. Your compliments mean the world. This may be a little short but I wanted to give you something to read. Also it is amazing that am I ranked #2 on the volt # so thank you. Love you guys!!

Xoxo, JJ💋