12.

"I know you're in Danger Force!"

—————————————————————————

DESIREÉ'S POV

Bose stopped in his tracks then turned around. "Wait, what, how? I mean, that's ridiculous I could never be in Danger Force." He stated followed by a nervous laugh. "Bose, you can tell me the truth,  I promise I won't say anything." I say slowly walking towards him. "We can talk about this in a second I have to go." He said running out of the door.

CHAPA'S POV

I was sitting on the couch, my arm around my sleeping little sister. Next thing I know, my pocket starts lighting up and I already knew I was needed. I slowly moved my arm from on my sister, and place her head on the couch. I then quickly and quietly leave my house and head back to the man's nest.

TIME SKIP TO WALKING UP TO THE MANS NEST

Finally after walking up this stupid hill, I saw the doors to the man's nest. Through those doors I see Mika in her Shoutout uniform. Along with AWOL and Brainstorm. I walk in silent, not making eye contact with anyone.

"What's the emergency?" I asked blowing a bubble, transforming into Volt. "Uh- Mitch Bilsky trying to rob club soda again." Mika softly spoke up. "Well, hit the road kids." Ray says attempting to push us out. "Why are you being so pushy." Miles uttered putting force back onto Ray. "I have a date with a hot mom so scoot." He replied vigorously leading us out of the doors.

"Ok then, let's go." Bose says standing next to me putting his arm around me. Miles puts his arm over Mika, teleporting us to Club Soda.

'This should be fun'

TIME SKIP TO AFTER CLUB SODA

STILL CHAPA'S POV

Me and the rest of Danger Force were walking down the sidewalk after arresting Mitch. All I could think about is what Sage said, I needed to apologize to Mika.

"I have to go, but by the way, Desi knows I'm Brainstorm." Bose said casually. All of us stopped walking and looked at him with bucked eyes. "She what?" Me, Mika and Miles say at the same time. "I didn't tell her, I was just out to eat with her and she said she knew." Bose continued. If she knows Bose is Brainstorm she must know I'm Volt. Oh no.

"Take us to her we have to talk about this."Mika voiced. "If Des knows you're identity, she most likely made out that we're all in danger force." Miles joined. " Sure let's go." Bose replied and leads us to the restaurant.

DESIREÉ'S POV

After a while, Bose comes back into the restaurant, followed by Chapa, Mika and Miles.
'Oh no, he must have told them. What will Chapa think knowing that I know that she almost- well you know.'

"Um, listen Desireé whatever you think you know isn't-" Mika started but I cut her off. "No, I know I'm not crazy. You guys don't have to lie to me." I say looking over and making eye contact with Chapa. Her eyes looked a bit low, like she had been crying. I looked back at Mika and hers looked the same. Weird.

"We need to get out of here before someone hears this." Miles whisper-yells. Mika grabs my hand and says, "Lets go." She starts dragging me out and I caught a glimpse of Chapa's face again. Sadness mixed with anger and confusion. What made her so upset today?

The next moment we were all outside the restaurant. Then suddenly Miles throws his arm up and it feels like we entered a new dimension. Everything was yellow, then we ended up in this place I've never seen before. Once my feet hit the floor the only thing I could do was-

"AAHHHHH!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, causing everyone else to cover their ears. Bose then walked over to me and held my shoulders . "Hey, it's okay. It was weird my first time too." Bose said to me with his same comforting smile, then dropped his hands from my arms. I look around a bit, not sure where I am. "What was that?! And where are we?! What the hell is happening-" I yell out the end being cut by a man walking in the room.

"Woah, what's with all the yelling-. Why is she here? Which one of you told?" The familiar man says. "No one told she figured it out on her own." Mika spoke up kinda annoyed. "Oh, so dessert island over here just somehow worked out that your Danger Force and im Captain Man." He blurted rolling his eyes. Captain Man, that would definitely explain the arrogance. "Yes, and we brought her here so no one else finds out." Bose replied.

"I don't care, I just don't wanna see her anymore than I have to." Ray says with a sassy attitude and walks back out the room. Rude.

My mind quickly shifted to the beautiful redheaded girl walking towards me. "Des can we uh talk?" She spoke. She sounded nervous, and i was nervous too. I nodded my head and Chapa lead me outside. We both sat on a big rock. Knees touching , silence for a few seconds. Then she spoke up.

"So, now you really know us huh." She says kinda sarcastically. I laugh a little. "Yeah, your Volt uniform looks pretty sick though ." I compliment her, just wanting the conversation to keep going. "Um thank you." She blushes a bit and turns her face. I can still see it .

"I guess this kind of explains why I had the same feeling for you and Volt. Especially when you almost ki-" I stop myself mid sentence. "When I almost kissed you?" Chapa finished it looking back at me. I nodded. "What feeling did you have ? You know for me and Volt." She asks with a smile. I felt my face heat up and my heart start pounding out of my chest. "Well, just uh normal feelings." I reply trying to avoid my real answer.
"Which is?" She added really trying to make me voice my thoughts. I finally give in

"That I wanted you to kiss me in that bathroom, and when we were watching that terrible movie." I say boldly worried about what she'll say next. "We're both here now aren't we." Chapa mentions.

'Is this really about to happen?' I ask myself with clammy hands, and a jittery stomach.

"Yeah, we are." I mutter looking down at her lips that seem to be getting closer to mine. Her hand cups my face gently, as my head starts to lean in too.

The anticipation was killing me, and I could tell it was killing her too.

To be continued...

A\N
HII MY LOVES! I know it's been so long since I've updated I've been a little mind blocked recently but I am so ready to continue this story. As always lmk if there are some things you would like to see and/or any feedback. I love hearing what you guys think about the story!!!

Xoxo, JJ💋