Part 1

You were hanging out with h/n at your place, you had a party but it was just the two of you watching the moon, the others were dancing, singing or something, you didn't really care. "The moon is looking so beautiful tonight" you mentioned, "but not as beautiful as you" almost slipped out, wouh that was close. "Over there is the your star sign's constellation!" Your crush said while slightly blushing.
      "I don't remember telling you what my star sign was" you were slightly confused. "Oh, I saw it on your Instagram bio" Hmm, seems like they have checked your Insta, DOES THIS MEAN THEY LIKE YOU?? Okay, don't get your hopes up too high, just act cool.
    HOLD UP, ARE YOU TWO HOLDING HANDS ZHAMBDAMFV, oh, never mind, your hands are just inches away from each other, sad. Kinda wish you were holding hands right now. You thought of holding onto them, nah, that would be too soon.
      You look at h/n and h/n looks at you. You two make eye contact for a good 5 seconds. (5 SECONDS WOOOH) "You look so beautiful right now y/n, can I kiss you?" DID YOUR CRUSH JUST SAY THAT? "Pardon?" You ask "I didn't say anything ahah" Ah, well, better luck next time mate.
       *DING*
  You checked your phone and your best friend texted you "YOU GUYS LOOK SO COUPLE-Y RIGHT NOW, ARE YOU SURE YOU TWO ARENT DATING??? HDLAVEAM" your best friend has always teased you for liking them. You glance up and see your best friend with a grin on their face, they wiggled their eyebrows 😏
      "Oh, I have to go now" your crush says looking sad. " You walk them towards the gate, they wave at you and leave. People start leaving and it's just you now. You decided to go to sleep.
*DING*

Crush name❤️*

"Good night❤️" HZLDVZLDVAL DID THEY JUST SEND YOU A HEART EMOJI DHDOZJLA, you scream inside as your stomach fills with butterflies. You wait a few minutes and then send "good night :)" back. You go to sleep with a smile on your face.
You get dreams about your crush.