Part 2

You go to school the next day. When you arrive you see your best friend, you go up to them. "Spill the tea!😏" they shout, "Haha, guess what happened? Crush/n TEXTED ME GOOD NIGHT WITH A HEART, YOU HEARD IT, A HEART!!" Your best friend wiggles their eyebrows "HooHooHoooo😏😏"
The bell rings and you go in line, you're in line with a friend you haven't talked to in a while. You walk into class and the teacher gives everyone new seats. You sit next to your crush, seems like you stare at them too much in class.
"Hi :)" they say, you say hi back.
"Today we will be starting projects about our dream jobs and how we can already start making our chances bigger at achieving our dreams" says the teacher. "You will be working in pairs, work with the person next to you, you'll have 2 weeks to work on it."
     "What's your dream job y/n?" You answer with whatever your dream job is, (I'm sorry Idk 😭) they answer "No sh!t ! That's also my dream job! We could study at the same university then!" Butterflies enter your stomach when they say that. YOU'LL BE IN THEIR CLASS FOR EVEN LONGER ISVLXPAVDZP, IS THIS A SIGN FIAPXBGZP!!
       Class ends and you decide to have a sleepover after school to work on the project. After school, they drive you to their place "Your place looks so nice!!" You go to their room and you sit on their bed. "Should we work on the project now?" You ask "Sure, I'll go get out poster. You should stay the night, it's already pretty late"
YOU ARE GONNA STAY THE NIGHT AT YOUR CRUSH'S PLACE ZJODDBDJKDD!!! Your crush comes back with a poster. "Here, do you want to write the title?" You nod and write the name of your dream job. Your crush adds stars around the title. Cute <3
"Should we add some pictures?" You smile and go on google to find some pics. Your crush sits down next to you, you are inches away from each other. You can smell their scent, you can feel their presence right next to you.
"Ouh, these pics look nice" they point at your screen, you agree and sent them to them.

*DING*

From: Y/N ❤️
5 photos*

You blush seeing that h/n added a heart to your name. They go to their printer and print the photos. They go to their drawer and get glue, some paper falls out. You see that in most of them there are pictures of you. "FVCK!!" They quickly put it back and try to act like nothing happened.
They come back and glue the pictures you picked out. "This looks great!" You explain, "Hmm, I think we should add why we want to be that" "Great idea!" You write down why you want to be that. It's 11 pm so you have to get ready for bed. " That was fun!" C/n says. You agree, you brush your teeth at the same time and lay down on their bed.
"Are we sharing a bed?" You ask hopefully, "Seems like it" c/n says while smirking. You go and rest on their bed. You fall asleep fast and you dream about your crush. (I BET YOU ALWAYS DO 😏 HAHAH)
When you wake up, you realize that it was all just a dream / JK JK JK. Ahem* actually when you wake up, you notice h/n isn't there. You sit up confused to where they went. After a few minutes they come back with breakfast. You blush, " I got you breakfast since you were still asleep, haha, hope you don't mind that I took a pic of you!" They show you their Lock Screen and it is of you sleeping, you look so stupid haha. (No offence)
"GIVE ME THAT!" You take their phone, you don't actually look half as bad. You give them their phone back calmly. "Eh, that pic is dece, you can keep it." They smile, they give you your breakfast, so sweet <3 they pass you a smoothie bowl made of all your favourite fruit.
After breakfast you have to go home, they drop you off at your place, "I wish you didn't have to go yet" c/n says. "Same :/" you answer, you wave goodbye at go to your room.

*DING*

*CRUSH NAME ❤️*

"I had a great time with you :), see you at school on Monday x"