Part 14

I just arrived from my plane to visit my partner in real life. I've waited for this moment for so long.

When I enter the place where my partner is meant to pick me up at the airport, the song Heat Waves starts playing.

They're already waiting with red roses and they rush to give me a hug the second they see me. We stumble onto the floor from the pressure of our bodies. My partner's mouth is already on mine before I can process that they're actually here, in front of me.

They help me get up and wipe the dust off from my clothes. Giving me the roses, they take me to the car where we drive to their place. We're sitting next to each other and their hand is rested on my thigh, slightly rubbing it at times. After half an hour, we're at their place.

After a quick tour, we go chill in my partner's room. We kiss a lot and we do some stuff we planned on doing when we finally meet up. They still go crazy when I call them nicknames and wink. They surprise me with a gift and I surprise them with theirs. They look so surprised and happy with my gift.

After a bit, I get a little tired from my long flight so we rest and cuddle on my partner's bed. I'm obviously the little spoon and t/n's body feels so comfortable against mine. We talk about deep stuff. T/n gets a sudden burst of energy and they pin me down onto the bed, while sitting on me to hold me down, they get their hair tie and put their hair up while keeping deep contact.

They proceed to kiss me and we kiss for a long time until I hear something I can't comprehend, they sigh "Ugh, my mom's telling us that we have to eat dinner now." We go downstairs and eat dinner, sitting next to each other. My partner  keeps their hand on mine while we eat.

After dinner, we watch a movie of my choice (my partner insisted that I pick) and we cuddle while watching the movie.

After the movie, we go to bed and share their bed. We fall asleep in each other's arms and I feel a kiss on my forehead right before sleep wins over my body.