Part 13 (smvt)

Sorry for not updating in a while, I kinda forgot about this :,

I'm picking my girlfriend up from the airport today. I'm currently getting ready with my white button-up and a black skirt. I try to look my best but my parents yell for me to go down so that we'd be there on time. I run downstairs and jump into the car, fixing my skirt.
  I listen to music to pass the half an hour wait. I help my girlfriend know where to go over a call and I can hear the excitement in their voice. They're about to arrive through the gates and the excitement is rushing through my veins.
  Short brown hair and perfect brown eyes greet me. Their eyes going over the crowd until they finally reach mine. We run into each other's arms and kiss. I take the red roses from my mom's hands that I specifically picked out for my girlfriend. They boom in joy and takes them and gives me a kiss on the cheek. We hold hands while we walk out of the airport and into the car.
  When we get into the car, the song Señorita starts playing and I call my girlfriend a señorita every time the song plays it. We sit next to each other and I rest my hand on their thigh while we wait to go home. Slightly rubbing their inner thigh ever now and then. Their cheeks turn red every time I graze my hand over their upper leg.
  We get home and I give them a tour of our house while holding their hand. When we get to my room, I shut the door and they push me up against the door while holding my waist. We start kissing very deeply until we're making out, very smoothly. I take their waist and push them onto my bed.
  I help them take off their jacket and she takes my shirt off. She kisses my chest while removing my bra. She kisses me so deep to the point that they leave a hickey on my chest. They go back to my neck and start kissing it and they accidentally leave a very dark hickey.
  While they are on top of me they crawl down to my thighs and kiss my thighs while taking my skirt off. My underwear is left on and they trace my underwear and kiss my inner thighs right next to my pussy. She slowly takes my underwear off and kisses my lower lips. Her tongue slowly grazes over my pussy.
  They slide their fingers in my pussy and moans bloom out of my mouth. My pleasure is over the roof when they finish and I turn them around and pin them down underneath me. I kiss their lips softly and kiss them harder until we're French kissing and we're out of breath.
  I go down and eat them out. When we finish we cuddle until we fall asleep, leaving soft kisses on their forehead. When we wake up, I kiss them softly and we get ready for the brand new sunny day.