Part 7 (smvt)

This will be for the fellow girls who's crush is a gurl, I gotcha :) hope you enjoy.

You were laying down on your bed, scrolling through your crush's Instagram. "God, why is she so hot" you scoff, "Who's so hot?" Your crush walks in. Shit. "Uhm," before you have the chance to answer she picks up your phone "Oh? Are you talking about me y/n?" You nod shyly.
"Well, I find that you're hot too" she winks with an obvious smirk on her face. You blush, your face is RED. You try to look away in hopes she won't see your blushing face. "What is it y/n? Are you feeling shy" h/n asks while holding your face. You deny it, "Well then, if not, let's see" she says with a wide smirk on her face.
She goes on top of you, takes out rope and  ties you on the bed. "I-wha?" You are confused. "I know you want this y/n" she adds, you nod. You know you want it. Your crush starts kissing you starting from your lips. She goes down to your neck leaving love marks, then, down to 
your breasts. "You have beautiful tits y/n~ ah"
You blush "T-thank you" she keeps on going down, she's now kissing your stomach, gently biting every now and then. She's right next to your panties now. "May I?" She asks, indicating if she's allowed to remove them. You nod harshly while your pussy feels like a fcking ocean.
"Ouh, did I make you this wet?" She asks while smirking. "Yeah" you nod. She starts lightly touching your clit. "Fuck" you moan loudly, "Fuck this feels too good" she licks your pussy slowly. H/n sticks a finger deep in your pussy, you groan loudly "Fuck" you let out.
She can feel your wetness, you feel like the fucking ocean. She puts her finger in your pussy, you feel so goood. She adds another one, 2 now 3, 4? 5! She has her whole fist in you, you moan louder than ever while you cum all over her hand. She kisses your nose and you two cuddle.